Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Blueprint Drop Mechanism

Killist

Question

I was farming for Rhino blueprint last night when I came across some questions.

How does blueprint drop from bosses work?

As in,do I get the blueprint when the boss dies or when I pick up the orange resource thing?

Also, if I get Rhino systems blueprint, does everyone else get the same blueprint or is it randomized for every player?

Lastly, if I see that I've gotten a blueprint, but die/forfeit or abandon mission afterwards, do I get to keep the blueprint?

5 answers to this question

Blueprints drop for everyone and you have to collect that white orb (just like affinity). if you play with friends together and you get the rhino systems bp, all your friends get that same bp too.

just be careful finishing enemies with abilities, a few times a friend finished the hyena with his ash 4th ability and things started to glitch around, resulting in no drops, or maybe they just dropped elsewhere.

forfieting/abandon/fail mission doesn't give you anything at the end except xp due to their recent update, thus doing long term defense maps basically risky to farm for if your team failed/server migrate, everything you got during that session is kaputs and wasted your time.

When you kill the boss a white orb exactly like the affinity orbs may drop.

The recipe is random but all people in the squad get the same recipe.

According to 7.8.0 patch notes if you Abort the mission you will lose the recipe.

Cannot answer first hand if dieing or forfeiting will lose you recipe though.

So...after boss kill keep an eye out for white orb, sometimes it flies off, other times it just drops where the boss`s body drops.  If it should happen to fly off the map it will spawn somewhere near where it went off the map like what mods do so you may need to look around for it.

Note: Warframe recipes sell for 3500 credits each, thus farming them can be a good source of income between Alerts.