Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

What Was Your Bamf Archwing Moment?

Borockobama

Just had mine a few minutes ago i was doing an exterminate over on Mars and as im running through the trenches im coming up near a broken hallway with glass on both sides and enemies inside. I decided to see if i can break the glass so i hold my shift and press 3 and it blows up the enemies inside and through the fire and smoke i chain 3 one hit kills with melee against some corpus (not the drones the other ones) and then turn around and open fire onto a group of drones that were apparently behind me. Was pretty bad &#!. 

My song of choice? Flume The Greatest view.

Just had mine a few minutes ago i was doing an exterminate over on Mars and as im running through the trenches im coming up near a broken hallway with glass on both sides and enemies inside. I decided to see if i can break the glass so i hold my shift and press 3 and it blows up the enemies inside and through the fire and smoke i chain 3 one hit kills with melee against some corpus (not the drones the other ones) and then turn around and open fire onto a group of drones that were apparently behind me. Was pretty bad @$$. 

My song of choice? Flume The Greatest view.

Sounds like a bad-&#! Gundam moment hahah :P