Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Arcwing And 2 Things Needed Most For The Mode

zerogear5

Lock on even if its a weapon type or mod it needs to be a function and all arcwings given the vast level need either a large item magnet or just give us the drops when enemies are defeated, once again this could be a mod or just a function that is added.

It would be nice if there was a 'item magnet' function on the archwings.

Players are so very very tiny even when they arent too far from each other due to the MASSIVE size of the maps.

Sometimes players and enemies are literally 1-pixel-high specks flying around.

And pickups like energy and mods quickly become nearly invisible.

I often find myself bouncing around a room I've cleared like a deranged pinball just to be sure I havent missed any pickups.

I have to agree for the most part here.

having played my share of games similar to archwing it isnt all that difficult for me to adjust. but I STILL find it difficult at times to find enemies and the loot (especially mods is my biggest gripe right now) are difficult to obtain because you might not only have to fly across a (huge) map to get it but unless someone points it out you have no hope in knowing its actually there because we have added a whole Z axis to the gameplay...

the GOOD thing about loot drops is that if you are doing interception. the majority of the fighting DOES happen near the points. so the likely hood of you missing loot is lessened but you still need to find a spec in a big area...

I'd suggest a shared loot system in Archwing modes; if someone picks up a mod EVERYONE in the party gets it. that way no one misses out. or at least something along those lines.  

I have to agree for the most part here.

having played my share of games similar to archwing it isnt all that difficult for me to adjust. but I STILL find it difficult at times to find enemies and the loot (especially mods is my biggest gripe right now) are difficult to obtain because you might not only have to fly across a (huge) map to get it but unless someone points it out you have no hope in knowing its actually there because we have added a whole Z axis to the gameplay...

the GOOD thing about loot drops is that if you are doing interception. the majority of the fighting DOES happen near the points. so the likely hood of you missing loot is lessened but you still need to find a spec in a big area...

I'd suggest a shared loot system in Archwing modes; if someone picks up a mod EVERYONE in the party gets it. that way no one misses out. or at least something along those lines.  

only issue with this is loot sharing wold be unique to that mode causing some hate for other modes not having it.