Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Catalysts And Reactors In Syndicates?

Doom_Bunny

To reduce the almost never ending need for catalysts and reactors, what if DE put them into the syndicate markets? This way people wouldn't have to jump into Warframe because of a speacial alert or invasion. Having the price around 20,000rep (most of the mid to high end items appear around  20,000rep) would give players some what of a challenge and make it harder to choose what they buy from the syndicate.

It would be a bit OP to have both orokin reactors and catalysts come from from one syndicate. So what if they were divided between allied syndicates.

Example: Suda only has catalysts available while Hexis only has reactors available.

It would help promote players to not forget about their allied syndicate.

Lore? Well we do get reactors and catalysts from enemies, so I imagine that the syndicates wouldn't have much trouble. Most syndicates oppose the three enemy factions, they would probably find them while clearing out a faction's base, storage, or looting. Suda's obsession would probably explain why she (I assume) has catalysts or reactors available. Hexis is all mysterious and stuff so they probably pull them out of no where.

Edited by Postal_pat

This might just be me, but I think if that ever happened it would need to be at 50,000. Reason being if we are going to get an item that can increase the power of our frames and weapons by ten fold, it should not come cheap.

Due to how many reactors and catalysts are needed and how difficult it is to obtain rep, around 20,000 seems fair. Having it at 50,000 would be too hard for new or mid-game players that are getting to higher levels and needing that boost. 50,000rep would be even harder to obtain if you were a casual player.

Edited by Postal_pat