Feedback About Archwing ( First Mission In Quest Should Be Introduction Not A Slaughter )

NickBoay

so i played the first quest just now from archwing after endless waiting and i gotta say the flying is awesome the mission itself is just wth , as i flew around the marker was visible behind me yet on the map it indicated i had to go the other way and down alot ( map should be replaced by a radar to be honest and direction markers should be icons in your screen like most fly games got ) also as i tried figuring out the aspects of flying i got beamed down several times even after trying to dogde them with a sorta barel roll like movement it got me face first each time ( at first i thought i was just a newby at flying , but the other people got beamed down just as easy.. ) infact we didnt even know what to hit as we shot everything yet nowhere a hit to be seen. make the first mission more like a tutorial where you get some practice shots or something test out abilities get explanation how to reconize that your in someones crosshairs , or a notification that goku is about to fire another kamehameha, you know stuff like that.

edit:

can anyone tell me how to dogde that beam or is that shield ability the only way 0.0?

Edited by NickBoay

I totally agree with you, I'm still wondering what is the [C] supposed to do (it kinda slows you down and moves you to the direction you are aiming (not the direction the character is looking at)) but I gotta say, with a little bit of brain, archwing happens to be very intuitive and easy to use, I only needed to watch around a little to get some orientation, tried the normal controls to see how they work in this mode and WIN I played trough the mission almost like a pro, the only problem was, as you said, the invisible extraction point, I had to fly around a little till I got extracted

I totally agree with you, I'm still wondering what is the [C] supposed to do (it kinda slows you down and moves you to the direction you are aiming (not the direction the character is looking at)) but I gotta say, with a little bit of brain, archwing happens to be very intuitive and easy to use, I only needed to watch around a little to get some orientation, tried the normal controls to see how they work in this mode and WIN I played trough the mission almost like a pro, the only problem was, as you said, the invisible extraction point, I had to fly around a little till I got extracted

how did you anticipate the beams :O? i can dogde napalms rockets moa's anything but those beams felt like they hit you 100% no escape. i tried flying fast , changing directions etc but nothing really worked

Yes, the tutorial mission should be more like a tutorial, not a trial by fire. It's disorienting to get used to the entirely new environment and sample the controls, especially when the waypoint on your map points differently than the waypoint on your screen! I got my &#! blasted 3 times by the big battleship, and I just wanted them to WAIT I'M NOT READY YET