Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Strange Development Counter On Syndicates

aoguro

Question

i bought the first sigil and the lancer specter after reaching 5000 and the needed 2500 more at arbiters of hexis

the counter goes down after this to minus -2500, why is that happening ?

clear answers are very welcome, thank you )))

4 answers to this question

You paid 5000 reputation to rank up and the counter went to 0. Im more surprised it let you buy the specter when you had 0 reputation.

edit: oh wait I think I misunderstood. Still, it seems you either lost wrong amount of reputation or you can go below zero with your purchases.

Edited by -skimmer-

You paid 5000 reputation to rank up and the counter went to 0. Im more surprised it let you buy the specter when you had 0 reputation.

edit: oh wait I think I misunderstood. Still, it seems you either lost wrong amount of reputation or you can go below zero with your purchases.

1. i played to rank up to 5000

2. i tried to buy by my own will what is offered and which every player can see, i dont care if smth let me or not

3. i played to more then 7500 points being able to buy the offered things which everybody know

4. i bought the first 2 things which are offered and the counter goes down to -2500

is this "normal" ? can i have a professional answer ?

or should i study english language before that more people can understand or should i go straight to support ?