Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

A Little Feedback On Archwing Interception

dancingknight

Despite the bugs, I feel Archwing is a fun and engaging side game that expands on the number of things you can do in Warframe. I truly believe that once some of the niggling issues get ironed out, it would be a mode I would visit every now and again.

My feedback in this topic will focus just on one aspect of Archwing, namely Interception. In regular missions, enemies take back control of towers by interacting with two consoles located close to the tower. This is intuitive as you can focus your attention on these consoles to keep the enemy from claiming the tower. 

In Archwing interception, however, it is unclear how enemies do this. Most of the time, I can't even see the enemies and yet, control of the tower is wrested away from me. We need an intuitive way of defending these towers. 

Now, there is a possibility that there is already such a mechanic in the game and I am merely failing to find it. Therefore, feel free to chime in and let me know how you are dealing with Archwing interception. 

You will notice  an enemy emitting a red "laster" towards the tower and sorrounded by a red "sphere", that is the dude doing the capture. Problem is this guys seldom stay close to the tower, they usually start capturing and scram to some other target while still capturing, sometimes going more than a kilometer before getting killed. 

Edited by John89brensen

Plus, even if you kill the enemy that's capturing, you could still lose the point. Multiple times I've killed the capturer and the big red sphere stayed up, empty, no enemy inside, and the point was captured.

Indeed, if they start capturing chances are you'll lose the tower, unless you kill everyone in the area

Some enemies disappear and become invisible and they can attack and cap too.

Not to mention that they can get stuck in nearby asteroid and cap from there.

Indeed. I noticed that happening a lot. All these factors essentially make maintaining control of a tower a very hit and miss affair.