Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Archwing General Bugs - Collection

Pacheon

Archwings are nice and great, but the bugs are seriously messing up with that system.

Working together on this thread will successfully increase the speed of merging out these bugs.

Together we will fight against the hardest faction, the Space Bugs Legion!

User Interface:

- "Lock-On sight"-Icon will disappear after a while.

- Enemies won't be shown properly. Getting invisible

- "Last Enemy Standing"-Markers are misplaced:

Killed enemies will still have the marker

Marker will show the total wrong location of the enemy.

- FOV value will be the standard. No maxed FOV option!

- Archwing's Results-Screen will show "UNRANKED", if not enough affinity has been gained to perform a rank up.

- Ranking equiped Archwing Mods will be removed either completely or will be replaced by same named but unranked mod.

- How to expose the core in a corpus mission? Marker misplaced and irritating!

- Navigation -> Clicking at the icons, upper right (QUEST, ALERT, INVASION, SYNDICATE) markers, will lead on very first click/usage to the Limbo Quest Node, no matter which icon has been clicked.

Overall Interface:

- Sigils are solid on Mirage's clones (Hall of Mirrors). They won't fade away, alike the clones/mirrors.

Arsenal:

- Limbo: Equiping the "Rakta Syandana (Wraith)" won't be an eyecandy alike with the regular version. It has total wrong offset values!

Game AI:

- Enemies will stuck behind astroids at the farest one, not even near to a node. As well, enemies are spawning out of boundaries!

- Enemies will clip through astroids and getting inside those, making impossible to hit them without 4th Archwing ability.

- Enemies will capture nodes, even if they are:

Dead,

Not near by,

Not near anymore.

Mechanic related to System / Local / Game:

- Radar will not show the proper location of enemies.

- Sometimes enemies will be totally ignored by the radar, which causes confusion where the corresponding enemy is at.

- Being to close to objects and knocked back, colliding into them, meleeing enemies near objects will cause the player to be stuck into that object near by.

- Syandanas do become very stretchy, alike Vauban's Vortex Texture/Mesh Stretch-Bug, same goes for Zephyr's "Earrings/Doggy-Ears".

- Archwing's Melee Mod "Extend" won't extend anything. Previous feels like of 40~50 meters are still 40~50 meters.

- Completing a sabotage mission (corpus) won't lead for credits, only bonus credits (in this case 2400, Jupiter).

- Upon joining a session, no matter if archwing related or not, game keeps freezing either during the loadscreen or directly after spawning ingame, which forces users to shut down the process "warframe.exe".

- Cryopod gets damaged and destroyed immediately without any clue. This issue was monitored at U12+. What happened DE?

- Vauban's Vortex do have the Zephyr's Tornado Physique, again. For god's sake, remove this! On U14 start, it was fixed!

- Orokin Derelict Defense still does have the "Zones". Being forced down, pushed away, reset if too high, etc. No one needs them!

- People will randomly spawn with wrong meshes. Instead of Head + Body, they will spawn with Head + collapsed Archwings. Mission doesn't matter.

Connective:

-If host disconnects, new tileset and node layout will be added to the current one, but will not replace the old one.

-If host disconnects, previous and new added nodes will mess up. No clue which one is working and which one not.

-If host disconnects, the previous rewards on waves will be erased.

-If host disconnects, players have a chance being unable to move upwards/downwards (Z-Axis Disabled totally), player will start dropping down after each attempt of boosting forwards/backwards/sideways.

-If host disconnects, drops will become unavailable.

-If host disconnects, there is a chance being stuck in objects.

Controls:

- Increasing/Decreasing altitude with CTRL/SPACE won't directly increase/decrease the height at the Z-Axis. If looking down, it will push the player forward/backward.

- Button-Function "View Mission Progress" is not working at all. No true function behind there.

Requests:

Loots (Modules, Resources, Orbs) are totally unmanageable and unnoticeable due to tiny mesh. We need auto marking for them - a la 1000 meters+ indicator.

Warframe + Archwing Property. What does affect the archwing? Vitality, Redirection, Steel Fiber seems to affect the gameplay overall. What about Stretch?! Rage?! Quick Thinking?! Streamline?! Rush?! etc.

༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ Merged thread for better structure ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ

Edited by Pacheon

-Every time we play an interception mission whit the archwings several times some enemys start capturing nodes but when i reach it there is no enemy in there, but they capture anyway. so when my friend come (the host) he see that there are like 6 enemys shooting at me and all but i can't see them (actually they dont make me any damage at all 'lol'). this happen atmost all the time, some time i see them, and other time i dont but they capture or steal the node i'm protecting anyway till the host come and kill the enemys. -copy past from my post-

thanks i hope these bugs get fixed soon, they are so annoying... :s

I've had enemies capture a tower during the cleanup phase - the part that comes after 100% progress and before 'Do you want to extract?' 

Also, the ESC-menu doesn't always appear in full view; it will fairly often appear off to the left of the screen. Can correct it by turning left just before activating menu.

Enemies can also damage you during the first second or two of the menu animation; game doesn't seem to really pause until the menu is entirely loaded.

if tenno is in downed state, he has no way to kill enemies as he has no secondary weapon.

secondary objective in some missions demand to kill 20 enemies with pistol, even when AW has no secondary

not bug exactly, but if you play interception and everyone is at different capture point and 1 player dies, there is not enough time to get to him in time as travel time is almost always above 15 seconds, resulting in certain death

Edited by turbinea

when having to much velocity the esc menu will not be (hardly) visible, something similar happens when in elevators (it has been around).

when playing as a client:

-In interceptions you do not get the markers for the capture points in the field of view.

-The abcd next to the minimap doesn't show the same status as the ones on the minimap (as example The A next to the minimap says it is neutral when it has been captured by the tenno, for quite a while.)

- The general can't find the enemy in kill all enemies phase of extraction, guided missles occasionally help. (* will mean it probably follows this rule)

- The red sphere surrounding enemies that are capturing a point are empty, so I cannot kill them to hold the point.*

- When I have try to regain a point it states that it is in conflict, moving away and going back will solve it (temporarily, probably due to enemies moving on)

- loss of ambient sound, only flying with shift will make a 'flying sound', firing sounds as usual.

- after a host migration the rewards after a round do not include the previous rewards (when exiting they are all there, so lukcily just a visual bug)

-marker didn't work, after a few minuted it did again

not as client (host or client):

- the rifle has damage fall of (probably intended)

- in extermination ordis says that you are too far, however you are fighting enemies there, after a few seconds you are picked up by the liset.

suggestions:

make the revive teammates be possible from farther away, you're ussually crossing half a map (interception), to get there, and you will probably fly to far. (or get stuck in the same part of environment as s/he (personal experience)

the map has some problems with the z-axis, finding a spot can be quite hard, because you are spot on in the two dimensional level, but you might need to travel quite a bit still.

pickup range of items can he hard occasionally, and it seems that if you are moving slowly towards it the pickup range will decrease.

in free space extermination, if yo have to fly towards the extraction zone it is hard to say if you have to fly up or down, since it doesn't seem to follow the logic of fly near asteroid clusters.

the automarkers might be quite annoying because there going to be A LOT of orbs flying around in a while, and automarking mods, it is handy when you still need those mods, but in a while it might be annoying to navigate, because of a lot more markers.

wondering:

at the moment the frame that goes with the archwing is solely based of his passive stats, (armor, health, shield), but many of the more squishy frames that have their qualities that make up for it, do not have any compensation when using the archwing. This seems a little off. 

I seem to have found a screwy bug and as yet not found a common denominator for it.

Was kicking around mercury doing exterminate missions to initially level Vectis and Amphis.  I seemingly randomly teleported to areas I may or may not have been looking at through the 'scope'.  Very annoying since that usually meant I was setting up a shot.  That happened about 3 times.  The fourth time I wasn't looking through the scope at all and randomly teleported across the area.  Seems like either a possible lag issue, although in one case I'd not yet been in the spot I'd apparently teleported to, or it's possibly a bug with another warframe's abilities being applied erroniously to mine.

I was using a regular Rhino at 24, Vectis 7, Akvasto 30, Amphis 7, in sector Eminescu, Mercury.  Before anyone says it was a scorpion, there weren't any on that mission.

Anyone else run into these odd teleports?

NEW BUG : PAD BUG

if you remap your pad  YOU ARE SCREW ! for me : i cant fire !

so when i want use my FIRE button : upper left  : i go down !

y = change weapon (work like a charm) i think normaly with that i go up ??

SO I CAN T FIRING AT ALL   ! SO I CAN T PLAY ARCHWING.!.

Edited by skullcompany

Ran into another possible bug.  Was helping a clan mate with the end Archwing questline.  There were three of us, two of us have previously completed it.  Both of us appeared about 10k meters from our clan mate that hasn't finished it well outside the mission area.  The mission became impossible to finish after I killed the last "zepplin" that produced the shield net.  We all gathered around the end point and nothing happened other than waves of Grineer kept appearing, the capital ship kept firing it's beam if we were in the open, and otherwise launching missiles.  We had to abort and let him do it solo.

I should probably mention that the shield nets aren't bullet proof, not only the Grineer can shoot into it, but any team mates outside them can as well, enabling higher level team members to take out the zepplins really quick!  LImiting the quest line missions to those that haven't yet completed them might be a good way to keep the mission integrity intact.

Adding suggestions: 360x360 degree navigation would go a long way in making archwing missions more playable and 'believable'.  Using the same map system as ground missions is way too confusing when you are navigating a twisting and turning wreck in full 3d, also... clipping inside ships when it's clear you should be able to fly through an opening is erm... 'immersion breaking' and illogical.  Would be nice to have a 3d map on ground as well as the tile sets are in 3d and it gets a little confusing where the trail should go at times.

Edited by ObsidianRaven

In interception mission, in addition to enemies, also capture points can spawn inside asteroids/scenery.

Custom keymappings are still not working. For me they are fire, crouch and jump but I assume that archwing uses default bindings so that anything you have mapped over those causes problems.

Not bug per se but interception rewards could be something other than basic mods.

EDIT: Upgrading unranked AW mods that have been equipped are unequipped after exiting the fusion/transmute screen

EDIT 2: After exiting the fusion/transmute screen to AW mod selection screen the mod capacity tooltip box shows the stats of warframe/primary/melee instead of AW/AW primary/AW melee

Edited by Kettunen

Ran into another possible bug.  Was helping a clan mate with the end Archwing questline.  There were three of us, two of us have previously completed it.  Both of us appeared about 10k meters from our clan mate that hasn't finished it well outside the mission area.  The mission became impossible to finish after I killed the last "zepplin" that produced the shield net.  We all gathered around the end point and nothing happened other than waves of Grineer kept appearing, the capital ship kept firing it's beam if we were in the open, and otherwise launching missiles.  We had to abort and let him do it solo.

I should probably mention that the shield nets aren't bullet proof, not only the Grineer can shoot into it, but any team mates outside them can as well, enabling higher level team members to take out the zepplins really quick!  LImiting the quest line missions to those that haven't yet completed them might be a good way to keep the mission integrity intact.

Adding suggestions: 360x360 degree navigation would go a long way in making archwing missions more playable and 'believable'.  Using the same map system as ground missions is way too confusing when you are navigating a twisting and turning wreck in full 3d, also... clipping inside ships when it's clear you should be able to fly through an opening is erm... 'immersion breaking' and illogical.  Would be nice to have a 3d map on ground as well as the tile sets are in 3d and it gets a little confusing where the trail should go at times.

A second minimap that corresponds to a perpendicular plane might go a long ways to helping with this. But I haven't played any games that handle minimaps in 3D well.

A second minimap that corresponds to a perpendicular plane might go a long ways to helping with this. But I haven't played any games that handle minimaps in 3D well.

Hmm, you may have a point.  Perhaps a XY, XZ rotatable or self flipping map (like every 5 seconds) would be better unless you could pull up a full scale map overlay in 3d with marked axis and direction indicators.

Hmm, you may have a point.  Perhaps a XY, XZ rotatable or self flipping map (like every 5 seconds) would be better unless you could pull up a full scale map overlay in 3d with marked axis and direction indicators.

Hrm, that would work. If the minimaps were both locked to the tenno's XY and XZ axes, this would quite possibly allow the player to roughly triangulate the position of enemies.