Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Archwing General Bugs - Collection

Pacheon

I have a bug to add to the list. I had a buggy day but this one took all the cake. 

Arch wing mission on saturn: I am joining into a squad that is already going and I guess my character loaded in before I did. The reason I suspect this is from a connectivity issue. When I finally am loaded in and can see, my Loki is dead/smeared across the fabric of the universe. Literally legs and arms and everthing were all streched out. And even though my health was at zero and i was "Dead" I was still able to zoom in with my weapon and was taking some kind of damage. I was however unable to do anything like move or change the direction of the camera.

I have a bug to add to the list. I had a buggy day but this one took all the cake. 

Arch wing mission on saturn: I am joining into a squad that is already going and I guess my character loaded in before I did. The reason I suspect this is from a connectivity issue. When I finally am loaded in and can see, my Loki is dead/smeared across the fabric of the universe. Literally legs and arms and everthing were all streched out. And even though my health was at zero and i was "Dead" I was still able to zoom in with my weapon and was taking some kind of damage. I was however unable to do anything like move or change the direction of the camera.

That was probably a huge laggy session. This is still an issue, which we ,the players, and DE has to deal with, since DE won't host dedicated servers.

A second minimap that corresponds to a perpendicular plane might go a long ways to helping with this. But I haven't played any games that handle minimaps in 3D well.

Metroid Prime did a good job with its map/minimap.  It didn't have the expand option though.

Also, my map has been randomly returning to minimap while playing.  And I'm STILL waiting on a "Minimap starts expanded" option.  Come on DE, is it REALLY that hard to put another option switch in the game?

%7Boption%7Dhttp://www.kikoama.fr/bug.jpg

BUG - This is a T4 survival. Yu can see my friend with WINGS !!

BUG - ALL of my members and some of our alliance, have a bug in defense since archwing

wave 30 the pod is dead. 20k to 0 point in 0 second. We lost all.

T1 to T4 and real mission.

BUG - LB on PAD dont work.

BUG - Extermination / AW / Mercury 3 players : a spaceship going to extract us with no reasons.

BUG - Doing mission / win the mission / no loot at the end.

A second minimap that corresponds to a perpendicular plane might go a long ways to helping with this. But I haven't played any games that handle minimaps in 3D well.

3d scanners are a solved problem. No need to look further than Elite from 1984!

That kind of thing would make locating enemies much easier.

http://www.kikoama.fr/bug.jpgBUG - This is a T4 survival. Yu can see my friend with WINGS !!BUG - ALL of my members and some of our alliance, have a bug in defense since archwing      wave 30 the pod is dead. 20k to 0 point in 0 second. We lost all.       T1 to T4 and real mission. BUG - LB on PAD dont work.BUG - Extermination / AW / Mercury  3 players : a spaceship going to extract us with no reasons.BUG - Doing mission / win the mission / no loot at the end. 

The "Cryopod dropping immediately down to zero", happens quite often since U15. That was a real issue since U12 to U14.X.X.

Somehow, this bug was cooperating with vauban's vortex. Dropping down the health immediately by thousands of healtpoints at once.

And still happening ... lost on wave 34, without any clue what actually happened. Captured it and no real issue noticable (cryopod full health, no mass explosion of runners, no leaders near by, etc).

The Archwing bug on regular missions - can confirm it. Seeing people with wrong mesh usage.

• 2 weeks later...

I've got an Archwing Problem.

I can't fly in a general direction while also changing altitude (downwards mainly, up works), so I will boost/sprint in a direction while at the same time pressing "go up" button (for me is X/A, but WAS switched to O/B, and the triggers/bumpers - im on a PS3 controller but its config as a X360) and it works, but I cant do that with "down". I have to do it in a specific order.

IE

Directional Movement*(For the sake of it its forward) + Boost + Go up = Boosting forward and upwards
Directional Movement + Boost + Go Down = halt / weird strafting

so i have to 

Go down + Boost + Directional Movement = Boosting forward and downward

The problem is I CANT STOP AND REDO MY WHOLE INPUT PATTERN/ORDER EVERYTIME I WANNA BOOST N FLY DOWN (w/o changing camera of course). This messes with my aerial maneuVORs (hehe).

Also, why cant I look str8 down. Sorta stupid that in a game with 3 planes of movement, my camera cant look directly down... but it can look directly up =_=.