Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Archwing Bugs Found So Far And Some Suggestions + A Bit Limbo

amuroray1982

Dear DE

After completing to lvl 20 odonata, here are some thing that might need your attention.

1. Archwing General

a. Invisible and invincible missile launching dregs are encountered throughout the map, shots orange missiles barrage but i'm unable to find and terminate them with anything, i can only see the point of origin for the launches

b. Lotus and Ordis are bullying me for leaving the battlefield, although i need to hunt down a mob at that particular location,. maybe check on the spawn points again ?

c. No Credit Rewards ? Only the mods picked up and combat results at the end of archwing mission 

2.. Archwing Interception Missions:

a. Doing Melee, near and/or a debris at a capture point will result in warframes being stuck inside it (especially tubular debrises with extending cables / beams) Maps: Earth, Uranus Archwing Interception

b. Enemies capture points instantly when they arrived

c. Capture points stuck on "conflicted" status even when there are no enemies around the capture point's white borderlines

3. Suggestions on things that might improve archwing flight experience 

a. The Corpus Jetpack Troops are too big, although they are supposed to be normal corpus grunt strapped with jetpacks, way too big compared to our warframes

b. Loots are too small to locate in the vastness of space and the speed of which warframes are travelling with archwing

perhaps, marking it, or make it bigger or brighter ? or just add our carrier sentinels attached to archwing working as a turret ?

c. Odonata missiles are too slow, most warframes arrived faster to melee the target than the missiles (other than a rhino with arcane thrak helmet)

4. Minor Visuals

a. Pyara Syndana, during weapon changing, can increase it's length 

Now about Limbo:

1. Cataclysm, casted with maxed range (stretch + overextended) results a client crash, host migration, and in one occasion it becomes permanent

Meanwhile Elsewhere:

1. Edo Armor Piece sunk into Nys Prime's boobs during some of idle animation

Thank you for such an awesome update

Regards,

a lone tenno

b. Loots are too small to locate in the vastness of space and the speed of which warframes are travelling with archwing

perhaps, marking it, or make it bigger or brighter ? or just add our carrier sentinels attached to archwing working as a turret ?

This! Definitely this! There needs to be some way to more easily locate loot. I've been running loot detector which helps for mods but power pick ups etc, are just so damn hard to see.