Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Help

acezero

Question

when  1 click my weapon to customization my mod and i click apply and it said

reconfiguration could not be completed. your account has not been changed. please try again later...

i try to everything and it the same thing help!!

8 answers to this question

There are server issues ongoing right now.  People have had problems with platinum purchases being tripled along with other things.  They will likely have to do a server-wide rollback, so I wouldn't try to do anything until the issue is resolved.

Yes its a bug but if you do the normal changing of ur mods/fusion etc. just press "apply" and when u get that message press "ok" and then logout. Log back in and ur mods/fusions/selling of items yada yada has been applied, it takes time and is annoying but it works for now until they fix it.

у меня пропал мод на пистолеты который увеличивает урон на 100% что мне делать? я его поставил на пистолеты потом вышел из игра через чеса 2 захожу а мода нету притом что он как бы установлен потому что лвл оружия 14 а я могу поставить модов только на 6!

can you said in English please ;)

i just need help T^T

thats for sure (sorry I couldn't contain oneself ;))

but if this helps:

Yes its a bug but if you do the normal changing of ur mods/fusion etc. just press "apply" and when u get that message press "ok" and then logout. Log back in and ur mods/fusions/selling of items yada yada has been applied, it takes time and is annoying but it works for now until they fix it.

everything is fine or is it?