Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

I Pledge My Allegiance

(XBOX)General Ja1kos

HI GUYS  I CAN UNDERSTAND HOW PUPIL FEEL JOINING A CLAN ITS NOT FOR EVERYONE, BUT U WRONG IF U BELIEVE SO, I USED TO BE LONE WOLF AND ITS FUN BUT HAVING A CHAT AND PLAYING WITH HARDCORE FANS CHANGED IT ALL !!!

SO WELCOME TO TASK FORCE OP WE ARE VERY DIFFERENT FROM OTHER CLANS WE COMMUNICATE WITH OTHERS, COLLABORATE WITH NEW AND OLD MEMBERS IN MAKING SURE WE ALL WEAR THAT BEAUTIFUL PRIME ARMOR.AND OF COURSE WEAPONS TOO.

SO DON'T FEEL SHY AND ONCE AGAIN WELCOME

Also looking for some people for specialized positions such as

Recruiters - Especially in regions all over the globe

Event Planners - To co-ordinate events such as Tournaments or farming nights etc…

Rules

Respect one another.

Help one another out.

Don't be shy to ask for help from fellow members.

Must be active to maximize your experience.

PLS don’t expect me to always be on Warframe 24/7 but there will be always someone with knowledge to help out other members at all times : )

Mic not required, but preferred so as to promote friendliness and collaborate amongst clan members.

Clan Details

We have an expansive, fully functioning dojo with all research labs currently engaged in multiple projects.

Our emblem will be updated in the next hotfix.

Currently had offers from The RSOC Alliance to join an alliance with them (still in process)

Open invitation to any Warframe players interested in becoming a part of an elite group of skilled players.

Clan Status

Storm clan Tier.

Dojo Expansion are complete for level 1 and level 2 for future rooms, more rooms will be released in the near future updates so we ready.

HOPE IT'S ENDEAVOR THAT STRIKES ONE SOUL TO SUCCEED