Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Canister Prime?

weak_man_small_hands

So I've seen a couple of threads and stuff, and my friend was talking about it, where you can get these fancy containers in the void that give you like goddamn immortal skins and stuff.

Could someone clarify if this is bullS#&$ or not, and if it is not, can you show me what they look like so I know what I'm looking for?

Thanks for your time.

Too many people have confirmed this at once. The event's white canisters dropped some good things, void canisters of the same type are bound be even better. I'm not certain if the loot is different in a T1 void than in a T4 void. Quite odd DE wouldn't announce this, unless I misread something.

His response seems kinda evasive.

My guess is that it indeed was intentional but they didn't expect people to rage and go mad about it.

Yeah i agree.

They know about this for 2 days (even though it was weekend), yet they didn't do anything about it = not bug.

If you would get 2000 plat from those caches it would be fixed in a minute.

Yeah i agree.

They know about this for 2 days (even though it was weekend), yet they didn't do anything about it = not bug.

If you would get 2000 plat from those caches it would be fixed in a minute.

Because it was found on a weekend, when DE doesn't work. But I'm sure it'll be fixed in a days time