Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Canister Prime?

weak_man_small_hands

maybe, it just seams so awkward because DE hasn't said anything

As I know, they said its a bug, but I dont believe it. Why there are bp-s for those things, if they didn't intend to add them as craftable? I think they just changed their mind and said its a bug because of the hate from people who paid for them.

@Tigran
One possibility is that their engine requires all items to have a BP whether or not they are supposed to actually be craftable or just given out in completed form.
Another possibility is that they are planning on releasing some as event rewards (maybe tactical alerts) and they accidently drop from the canisters

@Thread in general
These things are *far* too common for their price.
4 missions.
4 canisters
4 skins.
Hopefully they fix it and either remove it or actually make it exceedingly rare.

@Tigran

One possibility is that their engine requires all items to have a BP whether or not they are supposed to actually be craftable or just given out in completed form.

Another possibility is that they are planning on releasing some as event rewards (maybe tactical alerts) and they accidently drop from the canisters

@Thread in general

4 missions.

4 canisters

4 skins.

Hopefully they fix it and either remove it or actually make it exceedingly rare.

Are you sure that you weren't extremely lucky? Because I tried doing grineer sabotage mission and I found nothing

@Tigran

@Thread in general

4 missions.

4 canisters

4 skins.

The problem is, they are found not only in sabotage missions I think.

Nope :L

The screenshots seem to be legit and Steve's Twitter response validates their existence. Reports are showing Sabotage having a large chance to spawn them but all mission types and planets seem to be able to. I'd like to get some more validation from people with screenshots and such so we can start hunting these down.

The screenshots seem to be legit and Steve's Twitter response validates their existence. Reports are showing Sabotage having a large chance to spawn them but all mission types and planets seem to be able to. I'd like to get some more validation from people with screenshots and such so we can start hunting these down.

I posted a steam link earlier in this thread but I haven't found it again after like 10 void runs. Also searched in regular missions, nothing.

I don't really believe the guy who said that he got 4 in a row that even included a skin

FYI I found it in a parkour room. It's the one that starts with a single canister in front of a wall and has 3 treasure rooms based on how quickly you complete it. It was in the last room

Edited by Zeptimus

I know of two areas where I have seen them

Void room with the tree in the middle with the hole you can fall into, it's to the right of the waterfall going back up and out of the hole.

At the end of the really really long parkour room where if you make it to the end it sprawls out to the left, right, and center. Storage containers and a trap on the left and right side. One of these can spawn on either side by the trap.

@Tigran

@Thread in general

4 missions.

4 canisters

4 skins.

I sincerely doubt you ran 4 missions in a row and found 4 of these in a row.