Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Alert Mission - Progress Could Not Be Saved

Feam

So, there was an Alert Mission for Pistol Scavenger just now. I finished it with no issues or problems, and the rewards were 7k~ Credits + the Artifact, and one of my weapons leveled up.

A few moments after I was sent back to the lobby and shown the match summarization, and an error appeard that said something along the lines of "Progress could not saved." As soon as I clicked it away, I was disconnected from the match (which was already complete).

I looked at my artifacts and I did infact not have the pistol scavenger one... Yet when I checked my arsenal, my weapon that leveled up at the extraction screen did infact keep its progress. I tried applying a mod to it and the more common error, "Reconfiguration could not be complete. Your account has not been charged, please try again later." appeared consistently.

The problem is, the Scavenger alert was marked off as finished for me, so I cannot repeat it and get my reward.

I have no qualms with missing such a minor thing, but if It had been an Orokin Reactor that someone woke up for at 2am, just to see it fade away, he would be very very upset.

Any ideas about what caused this issue, and what I should to counter it? Tell me if you've experienced something similar.

EDIT: It appears that there are several issues with saving progression today, so this might be the case.

However, when I logged back in after posting this thread, the mods that I tried to reconfigure only to recieve the common Error were infact in place. So even though the error appeared and it didnt show them there, it was already processing the change.

In addition, another alert mission appeared for "Heat Dagger Blueprints". I finished it with no issues again, and I recieved the blueprint without the "progress could not be saved" error! so it isn't a 100% occuring glitch at the moment.

Edited by Feam

Oh, I see. I just heard of these "x3 mods, affinity, and 0 Mastery Points" glitches happening around. Very alarming! 

I suppose that settles it then, just mark this off as yet another issue today :P.

Good luck DE! Keep us updated, but don't get drowned in the strange outcries for forced rollbacks and the endless requests for free credits. Just do what you think is right.

Same problem here as well, even regular missions are showing "no progress" saved. Also mods can't be upgraded or changed, although I was able to remove all the mods from a weapon I was preparing to sell. I got the Message but the mods had been removed. Couldn't sell the maxed out weapon to make space for the next out  of my foundry, nor transfer the mods from the weapon to another.

Same problem here as well, even regular missions are showing "no progress" saved. Also mods can't be upgraded or changed, although I was able to remove all the mods from a weapon I was preparing to sell. I got the Message but the mods had been removed. Couldn't sell the maxed out weapon to make space for the next out  of my foundry, nor transfer the mods from the weapon to another.

Got the same case. Hope it will be fixed soon.

Cuz I can't change the mod set up now.

Try reloging. It seems to allow for modding/selling/buying/collecting.

Although I don't think it helps for the artifact rewards.

I also noticed if I press Apply -> Yes just as i go into a mission it will also save the changes.