Archwing And Warframe Choice.

KingTaro

Warframe choice affects the following stats:

1. Shield

2. Health

3. Armor

4. Power (how much energy you get)

5. Stamina

Generally speaking, those stats where not the reason, or at least the main reason, to our Warframe of choice in PvE. Most would choose the frame based on the skill set. Now it simply comes down to who has the highest Shield, HP, Armor, etc. This may leave frames such as Loki, which depended on their skill sets, in the dust, so to speak.

Maybe have the Warframe skills somehow affect the Archwing skills and weapons. (Passive buff).

For instance, Ember would provide you with extra fire damage as a passive buff.

Ash would teleport when using the Sword Slide attack, making his slide attack hit crits each time.

etc...

So do you think there should be more to our Warframe choice in Archwing than the basic stats?

Agreed, this needs to change. As it currently stands, the only frames to use are Zephyr (highest health/shields), Rhino/Prime (Highest shields, high armor and health), Valkyr (high armor), Frost/Prime (high armor, high health), Ash (high health), and Saryn (high health).

I was thinking that the health of the Archwing should be based on the level of the archwing and the level of the warframe. Not sure what math would have to happen but I think that it would make it a lot more balanced. 

Agreed, this needs to change. As it currently stands, the only frames to use are Zephyr (highest health/shields), Rhino/Prime (Highest shields, high armor and health), Valkyr (high armor), Frost/Prime (high armor, high health), Ash (high health), and Saryn (high health).

I was thinking that the health of the Archwing should be based on the level of the archwing and the level of the warframe. Not sure what math would have to happen but I think that it would make it a lot more balanced. 

The archwing health and shield increases as you progress waves. I went till 12 waves with nova at first i had 700hp at vl 12 i had 1.3k hp, forgot how much shield i had but it increases every wave.

Had 2 Loki primes with me in earth intercept and we went till wave 18 easy, they didnt even go down once.

As Imaru pointed out, even if you may take any frames you want, some frames don't offer a solid technical advantage.

People will most likely take frames such as Loki to Archwing because of its looks, because it's their starters frame or because they are not aware that most Warframe mods don't carry over to Archwing.

That's why I was wondering whether or not there should be more to our Warframe choice for the Archwing mode.