Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

About Rank Up...

(XBOX)BLACK DA R1PPER

Question

OK so I'm new to warframe and warframe forum so if this thread is in the wrong place I apologise basically I'm gunna get straight to my problem I'm currently level 30 Excalibur and I've rank up once for 48hrs now I've been trying to get my rank level 2 my green bar is full and I'm ready for rank up my only problem is every damn time I wait 24hr to do my challenge for the next rank my screen goes black for maybe 1-2 min and I'm returned to the spaceship we are on I don't go the challenge like what's suppose to happen I get returned to my ship and I have to wait another pointless 24hr which I know is gunna do the same bs all over again I'm really loving the game but this is seriously frustrating me not being able to get my rank level 2 it seems its bugged or glitches for me I'm just wondering if anyone can shed some light towards this tenno as i am lost on what to do at the moment Thanks in advance.

8 answers to this question

One of my friends had a similar issue on PS4.  Before doing your mastery test, log out, turn off your XB1, and restart.  Once Warframe loads, try doing the test and see if that helps.  It did work for my friend.

To be honest this strikes me more as just a case of superstitious pigeons than anything else.

And yet he had the same issue two times in a row and after the restart it worked perfectly fine.  Computers have things called caches where data may be causing the game to do something different as when the cache is empty.  Funny how you offer no advice but seem to claim what worked for my friend as false.  Needless to say it worked for him so I do not know what other factors may be involved.  As I am already mastery rank 17, all I could do is follow what happened to my friend and offer it as a possible solution for this situation.