Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Limbo(Syrtis) Archwing

Rycin

I'm curious whose idea it is to have each 'tower' have 15-20 enemies spawn at once? Its literally impossible, this auto capture when the enemy is there for longer than 15 seconds is lame. You've got 20+ mobs, all firing lasers PINPOINT AT ALL TIMES. Like really, why can't I get a laser that fires continuously and never leaves my target? Yet I get 20 lasers hitting me at once while the tower is auto captured and I go down.... how does this make sense DE. 

Another thing, the inability to remove the targets on the mobs is really annoying. Juke left, juke right, dive, spin, twerk, smash into the planet. Nothing works, 'increase accuracy so they don't shoot like storm troopers' so now they shoot like the good guys, handgun at a mile headshot. Last bullet with sand in their eyes. 

I mean this buggy release is fine, the fact you force those who want to try the content same night to pay to rush it. Then make it impossible to get something without a fully ranked/modded(the damn droprate of the mods is bull and the rewards for interception ARE NORMAL MODS!!!! WTH!) So I have to spend ages getting my Archwing up to R30, farm out mods for it that doesn't drop except once in 20 missions then hope someone is doing the mission or wait 30 minutes for one person to join and then fail it because of 'LULZ ZERG OVER9000 LAZOR AUTO TARGET' 

414323_314894728576003_1621105326_o.jpg

Not exaggerating, take your crap else where please. It's feedback not #$&(% bag den.

Ill try it.

I'll just let the irony sink in there.

And it's absolutely exaggerating on your part. I didn't insult you, just said you were being a bit hyperbolic and unnecessarily angsty (neither of which are appreciated in the feedback section, trust me) 

In any case, yes set your game to solo and you should have an easier time with it.

Edited by Kestral9999

I did, completed and got 5 of the fragments. Extracted now don't have them,  yes I have every right to explain exactly how it happened. You weren't there you wouldn't know. You solod it, I was in a squad. People like you annoy me 'Mr/Ms/Mrs Knowitall' doesn't work here.

Not here to be your friend, just to let you know that being concise and literal is quite helpful when providing feedback rather than hyperbolic ranting. I offered advice after berating your rather childish response, and I recommend you follow it but couldn't care less if you don't. 

Oh, and it's Lord Knowitall IX Esquire if you must know.

Edited by Kestral9999

He's not exaggerating it is true. I'm trying to duo it and it's impossible. The enemies never stop coming ever. They shouldn't throw a 4 person spawn at 2 people. It should scale properly like the other missions seem to (sometimes, though they need more work).  In solo I had to train them into an astroid where they get stuck just to capture a point. Not very good at all. Not to mention actual archwing mods don't drop often. I've gotten 2 and 3 for the gun, i think 2 for the sword. I've been playing strictly archwing. Got tons of cutting edge or whatever it is. Oh well, until they improve this scaling and drops I'm just going to not play for awhile.

Edited by BloodDoll

Yes, its challenging and frustrating at the same time but its not impossible. Get a fast, durable frame (valkyr, zephyr). Go to each point and capture them. When you capture the third, enemies will start to capture first point, just go to next. When they capture one, go to another one captured by them and recapture it. Fighting is not efficent because they are too tough for imperator. Leave Dargyns alone and take down only lazor drones. Eventually you will win.

Solo + Max HP&Shields Rhino Prime + Max Speed + Max Shield Recharge + Energy Restore Gear

That's the easiest combo I've used to date. Fill up on energy at spawn then capture the first tower. Immediately go for another tower and capture it. Use Repel as many times as needed to get the capture. Move to the next tower and repeat. Won 100% to 0% one time and got 6 Fragments.

it's impossible.

No, it really isn't. I've solo'd it multiple times now and I'm not even using a maxed out Archwing (don't even have many mods for it yet)

If I've done it, it's possible. 

He's saying it's impossible.

That's an exaggeration.

Extremely difficult and impossible are not the same thing.

It might be nigh impossible with a squad, granted, but I've heard plenty of other players saying they've beaten it in squads as well.

(Note: in order to solo the mission you have to actually set your game to solo, not just start it without a squad. That's the only way to subvert the ridiculous spawn rates.)

Edited by Kestral9999

just got all 9 of those limbo proof fragments in one run. We did duo it, but yeah, pretty hard, took 5 tries. What you need to do is take grup energy restore with you and have a lv10 wing with the final push skill, pick a high armor high stamania and movility frame, then just run to towers, capture as many as you can in the beginning, if you are fast you can get 3 or even 4 of them, then just fly to the ones the enemies capture, and recapture them, push them away, spam the push don't fight them, and only kill those that's hacking the tower, with a red mark on them. Just repeat repeat

Maybe some people exagerate in their words bc of frustration it bring in such quick sucession, ive been always a solo player that also play online from time to time and this was the most ridiculous mission i had the displeasure of playing in warframe, it was clearly meant to be frustrating, unfair and other words more, the OP mentioned those beam that glue to you and doesnt matter what you do they dont stop, i even started to rush until the end of the map to see what was the outcome, well it followed until i was out of bounds, Hilarious.

• 3 weeks later...