Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

So About The Gox...

Vargras

Corpus get a new mining robot thing in Archwing called a Gox. It's a big box with lasers and missiles.

Turns out that if it's really annoying you, you can actually destroy the weapons themselves. If you destroy both, it flies right at you (for what I assume is a kamikaze-esque attack, but I destroyed it before it could reach me).

lMZG2AG.jpg

Wasn't sure how many players knew about this (partially because of how rarely you even find a Gox in a Corpus mission), so I figured I'd post it.

Edited by Vargras

Gox tends to spawn at least once every time I run the Neptune sabotage. It is a cool unit but the Grineer unit that is similar is cooler in my opinion. Don't know if you can shoot the arms off the Grineer one, but the fact you can even do this in the first place is a cool mechanic to add to new enemy types.

Gox tends to spawn at least once every time I run the Neptune sabotage. It is a cool unit but the Grineer unit that is similar is cooler in my opinion. Don't know if you can shoot the arms off the Grineer one, but the fact you can even do this in the first place is a cool mechanic to add to new enemy types.

I'll have to try with the Grineer unit.

Honestly, doing it with the Gox happened completely by chance. It moved while I was taking a shot at it, and I blew the arm off. Went after the other arm to confirm it.