Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Hotfix 15.0.5

[DE]Rebecca

And how about getting nothing but credit caches on the third limbo excavation if you bypassed the third interception because you already had 20+ proof fragments and didn't need to do it and just crafted the third proof. Can we blame Ordis for this! We may need to give the Liset a Cephalon-ectomy... But THANK you for the archwing asset trap fix.

"Fixed an issue with players being able to get stuck inside certain art assets during Archwing missions."

Great Great

What about the mobs being able to capture tower while being at the other side of the map and conflict without any mob nearby ?

Thanks for your hard work as always.

[Edit] : nope, not fixed

Edited by AureasAetas

Thank you for all the fixes, DE, but I seriously cannot play the game while Context Action and Reload are the same button. Just that minor detail honestly hinders my ability, and others' abilities, to play efficiently. Can you PLEASE do something about that? 

Still no fix for invisible enemies in Archwing missions and Enemies Capturing a Point from 3km away? Then I don't even have to download the fix.

Oh and I forgot to mention Modules flying out of the map.

Edited by _Alluka_

PLEASE for the love of god fix the archwing ascend/descend buttons being stuck on their defaults! I literally can't play archwing with controller due to this, it ignores keybindings completely! I've seen DEVs reply they know about this and even my support ticket got answered with "relaying to the devs" but there is litterally no information about this being on the "fix-list"

Did archwing, lasted way more time compared to last time, i still crashed after a melee attack

Waiting for hotfix 15.0.6 to fix the issues.

EDIT: happened again, as soon i start killing enemies, game hangs, then proceeds for 1 seconds and then crashes.

gg DE

Edited by KIREEKPSO