Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Hotfix 15.0.5

[DE]Rebecca

Please, please, would you apply that new algorithm of AI accuracy to enemies above a certain level? Some beginners get massacred & need to cover everytime... :(

That'd also make sense since high leveled enemies are  more advanced & it would also be some kind of difficulty scale/progression(instead of just being bullet sponges)

Low-level enemies : storm troopers(in other words,like before)

High-level enemies : William Tell (like now)

Edit : Thanks for the hotfix, Limbo is getting viable more & more...

Edited by unknow99

Any chance of fixing the Targus armor on Proto Excal? https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/319163-issue-with-the-targus-prime-armor-and-excal-proto-skin/

Also can you guys split the Action and Reload button mapping again or at least give us a choice on it? https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/331828-why-did-you-combine-context-action-and-reload/

Warframe still uses too much RAM. Could login and walk around the Liset when I run Warframe and close everything in the background. Tried to launch Terminus, Mercury which resulted in "Insufficient video memory". My hardware isn't the culprit, I could run Appolodorus, Mercury in U14 with 40-60 fps while being bombarded by half a dozen lancers and three bombards...

I guess I'll just go back to playing Warthunder... *part of soul dies*

Edited by judskanw

So instead for fixing NVIDIA CURSE WE have Helloween bundle. Why i feel that DE ignors this problem and spit on it. Thnx DE. Dismiss people who optimize U15.

Well at least some progress update would be nice... please so at least we wont be feeling ignored ;_;

Well, slight improvement with the 32bit insufficient video memory front. I just managed to complete the first mission of the archwing quest (the void sabotage one), 3 times no less as the key bugged into the floor twice.

Cant speak for actual archwing missions but it would appear standard missions are stable again for me. My brother however still cannot even get to login screen, definitely still some more work to do here but its nice to see a bit of progress.

Kudos on the continued roll out of hotfix's   .....  One thing though i only just noticed,

The glaive does not seem to have any directional melee after jumping just the plain old ground slam. Unlike the other swords,daggers, axes (thanks for that tweak btw) etc.

Is this meant to be how the Glaive functions with the new directional melee?