Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Hotfix 15.0.5

[DE]Rebecca

Game still broken for me (and I guess for a bunch of other NVidia users), crashes at login. On a side note, I haven't been able to update my vga driver in about a whole year, due to OS issues, so it is very unlikely to be a drivers problem imho.

It's a pity because I really wanted to see something about this phantomatic "U15" everyone is talking about.

[WAR-346706 for all that matters]

Edited by Eymerich

I tried to do a Sabotage mission on Earth on two different nodes to try out the antitoxin thingy. I crafted Vermilion Anti toxin, equipped it on my warframe and when i try to sabotage the injector nothing happens, same as i did without vermilion.

Now I am even more intrigued to know what am I supposed to do and what are those "rewards"

I was looking through the comments and getting a huge negative vibe until I realized that a majority are the same several people commenting over and over.

You people ever consider that fixing things like that Win32 crashing issues takes time? You think that just because they're not in this hotfix that they won't ever be in one? Hell, they could be right around the corner. I'm surprised you feel the need to play these major updates as they come out instead of waiting a week; they always tend to have these major issues and you seem hardly patient enough to allow enough time for remedy.

As for those who scapegoat the Halloween skins, they are nowhere near the cause of the delay. You think the same people who fix these bugs are also the art team?

I was looking through the comments and getting a huge negative vibe until I realized that a majority are the same several people commenting over and over.

You people ever consider that fixing things like that Win32 crashing issues takes time? You think that just because they're not in this hotfix that they won't ever be in one? Hell, they could be right around the corner. I'm surprised you feel the need to play these major updates as they come out instead of waiting a week; they always tend to have these major issues and you seem hardly patient enough to allow enough time for remedy.

As for those who scapegoat the Halloween skins, they are nowhere near the cause of the delay. You think the same people who fix these bugs are also the art team?

I understand that those things gets time but i just cant understand how adding new content to the game makes it unplayable and since i cant play i go to the forums help others, ensure them that they are not the only ones that have problems with the game. And i actually want to buy some of the halloween skins but sadly i cant(btw not because i dont have plat)

Edited by Anubias

Now I am even more intrigued to know what am I supposed to do and what are those "rewards"

No clue, really. I thought the rewards would be from the void sabotage drop table, but I've yet to even get anything from that after 4 runs of getting all 3 caches. Best thing I got was a detonite injector or neurode.

sSBciFo.jpg?1

Crashwing still crashes at exactly same place where you fight the zeppelin. 

war-346734

Edit: switching OFF multi-thread rendering in the launcher did the trick and I was able to finish the misison, no crashes

Edited by Monolake

Along with all of the others who've mentioned it, we still cannot use the left bumper for key bindings in using Archwing powers. Neither the "Activate Selected Power" nor the "Power Menu" options work to allow us to use powers for Archwing.

"Fixed ability casting not working in Archwing mode if you are using a controller." is thus far incorrect.

Archwing crash... Def 4 with Mission failed magically... I still suffer performance issues with archwings interception. I love archwing mode and all this new things and options. Hope you guys fix it soon.

Edited by DarkDemonXR69

all i ask is for you to PLEASE fix the bastille bug for infested ancients :( when in bastille you can't hit their heads and alot of the time they will simply walk out of bastille randomly. 

this bug is over 3 MONTHS old 

Edited by superbot34

I understand that those things gets time but i just cant understand how adding new content to the game makes it unplayable and since i cant play i go to the forums help others, ensure them that they are not the only ones that have problems with the game. And i actually want to buy some of the halloween skins but sadly i cant(btw not because i dont have plat)

When implementing new features such as Archwing, it's common for major bugs like this to arise, especially when it's utilizing and modifying already-existing assets within the game.