Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Hotfix 15.0.5

[DE]Rebecca

Just done 2 missions on my winxp 32 bit partition and everything game wise was stable for me. ran 2 arcwing missions on earth. Although i didnt complete either one because i got stuck in the environment on both occasions and had to abort/forfiet but.  No issues of crashing or long loading screens there is a small stutter when a mission first started when lotus appears but other than that its healthy and very smooth.

Running in Dx9 with all settings on max only Depth of field and motion blur turned off

My paging file is manual setup : initial size / 4590mb / max size / 4590mb / 3 gig ram.

Just done 2 missions on my winxp 32 bit partition and everything game wise was stable for me. ran 2 arcwing missions on earth. Although i didnt complete either one because i got stuck in the environment on both occasions and had to abort/forfiet but.  No issues of crashing or long loading screens there is a small stutter when a mission first started when lotus appears but other than that its healthy and very smooth.

Running in Dx9 with all settings on max only Depth of field and motion blur turned off

My paging file is manual setup : initial size / 4590mb / max size / 4590mb / 3 gig ram.

What your video card?

I can confirm that they fixed stuck issues on Earth.

Now, once you get stuck, no amount of maneuvering will get you unstuck. Completely fixed. Just had a game where three of us got stuck by the end of wave 2 in Earth interception.

Sucks for those of us who really like Archwing as a mode. It would have made a great Christmas/New Year mode. After they made it reasonably bug-free.

Edited by Luckyo

just want to know why when i format my archwing all the 4 capacity of the warfame are format too ?  it's really painfull to level up again the capacity. is it a bug ? i understand the fact to level up again the archwing but why do i have to do the same for the 4 capacity ?

I can confirm that they fixed stuck issues on Earth.

Now, once you get stuck, no amount of maneuvering will get you unstuck. Completely fixed. Just had a game where three of us got stuck by the end of wave 2 in Earth interception.

Sucks for those of us who really like Archwing as a mode. It would have made a great Christmas/New Year mode. After they made it reasonably bug-free.

Oh what a shame.  Must be heartbreaking for you.

I want that saryn skin :(

you can't have my skin. ;o

Mind telling me how it works?? .______.)a

scan the plant life on Earth, you'll then have resources to craft Anti-Toxins.

there are a few consoles to interact with on Toxin Injectors, inject your Anti-Toxin(s) there. should start a Defense Objective with a Timer and the Injector having Health.

Had a ticket in for over a day.  There's only 1 and a half hours of opening hours for Support.  Still no response.

i would never expect a response from a Support group in earlier than 24 hours. and expect an average of 48 hours during busier times. 72 hours is where i would start to get a bit concerned.

An MMORPG I play has a Support team that gives me same-day responses.

how comparable is the ratio of players to Support staff in that situation. 

I still have trouble getting to the login screen with DirectX enabled, but at least I can disable DirectX to avoid that.

FYI - the menu is setup very obscurely, but you can't disable DirectX. if neither DX10 or DX11 are opted into, you use DX9 instead.

archwing interception issues:

no longer getting stuck in debris. (seems fixed)

still having:

invisible mobs capturing points

mobs still getting stuck in the landscape (inside objects or on their edges)

invisible mobs (already dead) showing as targets upon receipt of the message (cleanup section)

upon host migration in archwing interception:

resets archwing level (no abilities work after migration)

can't capture points at all after migration (doesn't trigger as being nearby)

loss of all mods acquired previous to host migration. (lost a melee +crit to this, first time it's dropped for me too)

more fixes needed.

DE, when are you gonna say which are the new DLL`s that we have to download?

?

Warframe doesn't require you install anything extra other than things you should already have up to date, like DirectX, Flash, (probably) .Net Framework, Et Cetera.

what are you talking about?