Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Excalibur Slash Dash

magge0

The bug only takes affect when not the host - if you host/solo, it works as usual, but when not it tickles what you dash past ans only hurts whats infront of you at the dashes end. I haven't seen any response to the bug from DE yet though, unless its on a thread i haven't seen.

Tested today while not hosting. Still borked. Kinda wish I'd grabbed Volt as my starter (grabbed WF back during open beta start) - I tend to pick one class/mech/frame etc. in these games and stick with it for a long while until I have a satisfying loadout. Currently just logging on once every couple of days to check if the skill is still broken.

Tested today while not hosting. Still borked. Kinda wish I'd grabbed Volt as my starter (grabbed WF back during open beta start) - I tend to pick one class/mech/frame etc. in these games and stick with it for a long while until I have a satisfying loadout. Currently just logging on once every couple of days to check if the skill is still broken.

That is a complete waste!

You can easily get Mag for example from Earth - she's really fun! Try getting another frame, it's not so hard. It's a 3 day wait - perfect for you :D

It seems to only do the aoe slash at the end of the dash for me.  Enemies that it runs past take no damage.  This makes it rather difficult to use, with slash dash maxed out the range is pretty long and anything inside of that distance can't be hit, unless it's against a wall.  I've slash dash'd directly into mobs and bounced off them to continue the dash past and they take no damage.