Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Limbo Archwing Section Inconsistency

Llyssa

I'm not really sure how else to put it: What the #@$@# is up with the scaling on the limbo quests?

There isn't an inherently obvious logic behind it, but it is noticeable.

On some runs, I go in, and there's level 22 enemies, and I can kill one of them with 2 melee attacks.

On some runs, I go in, and there's level 24 enemies, and I can kill one of them with 12 melee attacks.

In the first case, we completely dominate the entire match, and win. In the second case, we're massively overwhelmed and everyone screams and cries about "wtf was that?"

I'm sure there's a particularly good reason in someone's mind of why sometimes the same enemy takes 6x as many hits to kill, but I don't understand it, and the lack of explanation of why this is happening means that this is the biggest RNG wall I've ever faced.

I like the basic mission, but having random, exceedingly implausible scenarios thrown at you is demoralizing, to say the least.

You might be getting more of the tougher Dargyns spawning. 

Dregs of all kinds take at most 2 hits, usually only 1 from where I am currently in modding against the Limbo enemies.

Dargyns depending on type take from 4 to 8 hits. 

I've been hitting dargyns in both cases, and the counts are exact(2 and 12), because I've been rather perturbed that every single one is the same.