The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

More Ash Helmets Please

bowiespoon

I know that ash has some strange bug helmets, but could we have a more ninja or assassin look to him. I know that even suggesting warframes have eyes was once a reason to burn someone at the stake, but now with mirage..... could we have a night vision goggle helmet for ash. or just any new helmet for ash. I really hate the bug hats. No offense if you like them - but not my thing

rep to everyone we need more Ash love from DE, the games advertised as ninjas play free, yet the most ninja of the bunch gets so little love :( but yet theres bloomin pigtails for a frumpy looking chick lol!!!!! (nothing against that, but seriously wheres the ninja loving?)

laters

Monk

I would love more helmets especially if they are more ninja-like. And I also think they should make the blades that Ash uses as he bladestorms an actually melee weapon.

Off topic, but I'd love this idea. I always felt that it was a tad odd that Ash doesn't have a Hysteria equivalent, being the only other Warframe with melee weapons integrated into his body. Maybe some day.

I personally really like his default helmet, which is good, because his other hats.......

But a hood would be awesome, and what if it had some sort of gas-mask thing under it that had a smoke effect coming from it, kinda like his arm but trailing upwards like real smoke.