De, That Is Cool But Not Really The Solution To Our Problem...

Pbrandon1

I mean, it's cool to have lockers that appear locked but are in reality not but we weren't actually asking for that.

What we meant when we said we needed a reason to explore more and open lockers and stuff was to have lockers have pretty good loot and things to make exploring fun and also those parkcore areas give us interesting loot.

What we didn't mean was to look around for lockers that almost look like a locked locker but closer examination show they aren't and still give the same small loot like other lockers, giving a small but ultimately minimal change in this area.

It kinda feels like you didn't understand...which I don't understand how you couldn't understand or forgot and gave us this to make us happy, which didn't, or...I don't know.

I mean, at-least doubling the resources would be better, at-least it would make it decently happy but just copy-pasting the same loot-table and just changing the locker to appear different doesn't change much. 

Please take time with this, and don't be lazy, sorry if that felt offensive at the end.

Edit: I don't mean the change where it made it easier for colorblind people to identify lockers easier.

Edited by Pbrandon1

that was for color blind people

I don't mean that change where they made it easier to identify lockers for colorblind people, that was a great addition.

What I meant are lockers that appear locked but when you look closer, there is a little green thing on them, showing that it is unlocked.

It feels like they thought that was a good solution for regular normal maps but give the big thing for the Void, which is understandable for the void to get huge rewards but you can't leave the planet tilesets in the dust.

I don't mean that change where they made it easier to identify lockers for colorblind people, that was a great addition.

What I meant are lockers that appear locked but when you look closer, there is a little green thing on them, showing that it is unlocked.

It feels like they thought that was a good solution for regular normal maps but give the big thing for the Void, which is understandable for the void to get huge rewards but you can't leave the planet tilesets in the dust.

That's a bug with the colorblind lockers, they sometimes show in both states at once. 

It's not a feature, don't worry.

That's a bug with the colorblind lockers, they sometimes show in both states at once. 

It's not a feature, don't worry.

Plus, it was actually in before today's hotfix. So either way it's definitely not the addition they were talking about.