Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

What The Hell, Fix The Controller Support

Nightwing-009

i'm sick and tired of asking DEV about controller support, i've been spending hard earned money buying platinum, devoting so much of my time to this game and i'm seriously starting to feel neglected, why the hell after all these years.......THE CONTROLLER SUPPORTS STILL STINKS, how do PS4 & XBOX players function, if there controls are better than the pc version (which was first) then we pc players got to raise some dust on this because that is ridiculous, i'm sorry if you consider this "DEVELOPER BASHING" but as of this point i don't care anymore, i've supported this game for to long and i'm sick of DEV ignoring me. Navigating the menu is a pain in the @$$, i have to use steam big screen mode just for my Razor Sabertooth Xbox Controller to even register, what the hell.....why do i  have to do all of that JUST GET IT TO WORK HALF WAY DECENT, i've reached my boiling point and i don't think i'll be playing Warframe anymore. Don't care who disagrees with me because it needed to be said. PS Hotfix 15.0.5 still didn't fix Archwing Controller Issues.

1. Wrong area.

2. Doesn't seem very constructive.

3. They're aware of the controller issues and Steve has already said he'll be exclusively playing with one for a few weeks.

4. Bye.

so they're aware of the controller issues and instead of fixing one of the most important aspect of a game they skip it and just add new content, wow.

so they're aware of the controller issues and instead of fixing one of the most important aspect of a game they skip it and just add new content, wow.

if they keep adding stuff with more bugs when will they have time to fix the old important and glaring bugs might i ask.

Because fixing controller issues is super simple and can be done on the spot with no fuss at all.

You've got an excellent grasp on what it takes to develop a video game.

Just kidding

Controllers are activily being fixed in the latest hotfixes. Hotfixes 15.0.3-15.0.5 have been addressing many of the issues and fixes and changes are still under way. DEJim has been keeping us updated with this info.

Please read the Build Notes before throwing fire.

So you spent money on a video game, that means you're entitled to more right? Your "hard earned" money...wahhhhhhh...cry more please.

Edit: hey you're using your key board and mouse now, learn to use it in game too :P

Not More but Butter, you spent money on a console, do you think its right that your network is always down??

They mentioned the controller issues in the last devstream. The time between that last devstream and now isn't enough time to revise the most optimal controller bindings from scratch, especially with the added weight of other fixes they need to do.

Not More but Butter, you spent money on a console, do you think its right that your network is always down??

Ive seen the network issues but have not experienced it myself. Not in game or on the ps4 in general. Even if it went down for me its no big deal. I'm married...sometimes I have more exciting things to do.

Ive seen the network issues but have not experienced it myself. Not in game or on the ps4 in general. Even if it went down for me its no big deal. I'm married...sometimes I have more exciting things to do.

I think he was referring to the PSN being down from time to time. This guy clearly does not know what "routine maintenance" is. Apparently, he believes that maintenance is an automatic thing that just happens.

They mentioned the controller issues in the last devstream. The time between that last devstream and now isn't enough time to revise the most optimal controller bindings from scratch, especially with the added weight of other fixes they need to do.

your just helping my point because archwing is only a couple days old warframe has some years under the belt so i don't care about archwing bugs, i care about an issue that should of been addressed long ago.

your just helping my point because archwing is only a couple days old warframe has some years under the belt so i don't care about archwing bugs, i care about an issue that should of been addressed long ago.

1. Warframe is not a couple of years old.

2. The programmers who work on things like controller support and keybinds are not the same ones who make new content. 

Cool your jets.

I think he was referring to the PSN being down from time to time. This guy clearly does not know what "routine maintenance" is. Apparently, he believes that maintenance is an automatic thing that just happens.

Well ya there is the normal routine maintenance but there were from what I remember 2 times psn got hacked, but they were regional issues not psn as a whole.

You Ps4 guys recently got warframe, your controllers work as they should, pc had it from day one and we are still experiencing controller issues and you think this doesn't matter.

You Ps4 guys recently got warframe, your controllers work as they should, pc had it from day one and we are still experiencing controller issues and you think this doesn't matter.

Probably because controllers are all they can use on consoles?