Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Archwing Interception (Limbo Map)

MollAgdeduba

Is only me or that interception is really unplayable?

I spent the last 3 hour trying that map and i don't win a single time. Every single game end with enemy 100% and my team less than 15%; just a time we go over the 15% arriving (and losing) at 70%...

Why? The problem is easy to find: there are too much enemies and they capture the base not making a lockdown ( like other interception map) but simply standing inside the tower area (like a warframe); the problem consist on a little difference beetwen warframe and enemies: when a warframe is in the tower area he can capture the tower only if the area is clear; the enemies capture the tower indifferently. Sum at this the weapon totally new and unmodded, the suit skill that now i've not understood what they done (i have just 1 and 2 for now) the difficulty to shot the enemis and also to find the tower in the map and is obvious that i could never win a single map 

Sorry for bad english.

Is only me or that interception is really unplayable?

I spent the last 3 hour trying that map and i don't win a single time. Every single game end with enemy 100% and my team less than 15%; just a time we go over the 15% arriving (and losing) at 70%...

Why? The problem is easy to find: there are too much enemies and they capture the base not making a lockdown ( like other interception map) but simply standing inside the tower area (like a warframe); the problem consist on a little difference beetwen warframe and enemies: when a warframe is in the tower area he can capture the tower only if the area is clear; the enemies capture the tower indifferently. Sum at this the weapon totally new and unmodded, the suit skill that now i've not understood what they done (i have just 1 and 2 for now) the difficulty to shot the enemis and also to find the tower in the map and is obvious that i could never win a single map 

Sorry for bad english.

Eh, I didn't even finish the mission, I just got the proof fragments after failing and went to craft them.

Yeah, I had this problem. That's why I'm farming standard missions for xp and mods. 

You wouldn't take unmodded gear to the Void, would you?

Edit:  xp on its own is nothing for weapons. We need mods.

Also, your Warframe's health, shield, armor, and energy mods carry over into Archwing. So wear your best Redirection :D

Edited by EversorNinja

This map has often infuriated me. But I find myself in the situation where I couldn't even craft the Limbo Theorem, even those the 'post mission report' says that I've already harvested at least three fragments.

I decided to give up and purchase the Limbo theorem from the market for 10, 000 credits. Right now, I'm just trying to frame the Argon Crystals. Even with a Nekros, I'm not having a very sucessful time.

The gameplay is imbalanced.  I have been to this map several times with frames that were leveled appropriately for the enemy level with companions who are good players.

We have repeatedly lost.

Kudos to you super pros who love to say "works fine for me".

But that is not the experience of most of us.

Part of the problem is that we have been living in the shadow of those who screamed OP for so long that we have forgotten what balanced game play is without a fully tricked out frame and maxed out weaponry.

Here is a chance to get it right - or at least more right by balancing the difficulty of beginning missions for beginner level and advanced missions for advanced levels.  Meaning that advanced level players will be able to skate through beginner level missions - true - that is how leveling works.

There are a few important problems in the limbo´s interception missions:

1) Warframes are childs compared to the enemies, I mean, the enemies are very tough, even for the level of the mission, Their weapons, their respawn, their magical invisibility, their capacity of take towers faster than you, very much faster....

2) I´ve played the mission a lot of times: I have 2 parts of limbo. I´ve played a lot of times another archwings´ mission. I have level 15 odonata, 21 imperator and 19 melé weapon. I have mods in every single part of my archwings (extra shields, extra damage, cold damage, crit chance, etc a few of them maxed) but the mission is still overpowered. I don´t know how but with good stuff and good level in my archwings (I play these missions with zephyr and his 1200 shields and 1200 health point) the mission always beat every single member of the squad like a fly. So I presume this mission is overpowered on purpose to make more difficult to get limbo, but I dont understand this. This is frustrating and not funny at all because one thing is to make a mission hard but possible and in the other hand is to make a mission overpowered to avoid to make limbo a "easy-get-warframe"

Edited by Millan-Astray

Definitly, this mission is broken or it has been awfully tested, because the values of respawn are insane. I mean, this morning I´ve been playing a couple of times and I ´ve noticed the respawn values are broken or has been increased on purpose to get a huge, sorry, a nearly impossible challenge to fight. I killed one enemy...but magically I saw 14 red point appear from nowhere INSIDE the radio tower. It makes the mission impossible and frustrating to play. You are not fighting against grineer, you are fighting against the source code of the mission, a bad tested code. The radius of the enemy to take the tower is HUUUUUGE compared to the tenno and the towers are always in conflict, plus the insane and illogical respawn. My team and me was winning the match for 40% to 1%. Well, the game, the code, hates losing, so the respawn increased from 0 to 100 because the mini map was invaded for red points, and they won the match 100% to 41%.

Please, DE, or you make better mods, better drop mods or better weapons for the archwings or change the respawn  (not the enemies or their strenght) because it is very frustrating. One thing is "hard difficult" (a funny challenge) but other thing is "fight against a bad programation" (players run away from this game and losing money for your company).

And, one more thing: take a look to the interception mission, in general, in archwings mission, because the fight is in the space, I mean, a HUGE map with no covers, and the towers are more difficult to defend, so If the map and the mission itself is hard, if you create a code with an insane respawn....well, think about that.

And I am an update 7 player, so I say what I want to say because I know this game.

Thank you.

Edited by Millan-Astray

any chanc we can get our  sentinals to come out with us... they are essentialy tiny drones in themselves... that and its freaking tough to find all the mods floating out in space with the terribad radar that gives no info for orientation of objectives or enemies. just general 2d directions thats not helpfull in space... supprised it made it into the release in this state.

Definitly, this mission is broken or it has been awfully tested, because the values of respawn are insane. I mean, this morning I´ve been playing a couple of times and I ´ve noticed the respawn values are broken or has been increased on purpose to get a huge, sorry, a nearly impossible challenge to fight. I killed one enemy...but magically I saw 14 red point appear from nowhere INSIDE the radio tower. It makes the mission impossible and frustrating to play. You are not fighting against grineer, you are fighting against the source code of the mission, a bad tested code. The radius of the enemy to take the tower is HUUUUUGE compared to the tenno and the towers are always in conflict, plus the insane and illogical respawn. My team and me was winning the match for 40% to 1%. Well, the game, the code, hates losing, so the respawn increased from 0 to 100 because the mini map was invaded for red points, and they won the match 100% to 41%.

Please, DE, or you make better mods, better drop mods or better weapons for the archwings or change the respawn  (not the enemies or their strenght) because it is very frustrating. One thing is "hard difficult" (a funny challenge) but other thing is "fight against a bad programation" (players run away from this game and losing money for your company).

And, one more thing: take a look to the interception mission, in general, in archwings mission, because the fight is in the space, I mean, a HUGE map with no covers, and the towers are more difficult to defend, so If the map and the mission itself is hard, if you create a code with an insane respawn....well, think about that.

And I am an update 7 player, so I say what I want to say because I know this game.

Thank you.

This is what happens to me! got to 41% before they just overwhelm me and win....its just really infuriating to get the fragments and loose ( the mission that has nothing to do with the quest) to the fact the AI can be in 3 places at once and im a lone tenno :(((( please fix this!!! seems like a huge oversight by DE here or the testers are really good at archwing lol

leave the difficulty and just make it a Exterminate mission as the entire point of the quest is to KILL THE ENEMY for fragments, not win the interception which is impossible to do. 

Edited by MarurabaATX

Uh . . . you don't have to win the mission. You get to keep your fragments even when losing. I never won a single one of those archwing missions. I'm leveling Limbo right now.

This thread is completely pointless. 

Unless DE hotfixed it where you don't get to keep them. Which would be pretty silly of them.

Edited by Inez