Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Hotfix 15.0.6

[DE]Rebecca

Additions:

• Added a message to be displaced on the end-of-mission “Syndicate” screen if a user is not wearing a Sigil.

Changes:

• Further optimized memory footprint and load-times.
  • Adjusted the maximum brightness of the Archwing jet flares.
  • Players affected by the Fireball/Freeze/Venom/Smite Augments will now see a visual effect.
  • Changed font choices throughout various UI elements.
  • Lowered the frequency at which the Drahk Master steals weapons.
  • Optimized both Grineer and Corpus Cipher minigames.
  • Changed the Worldstate panel demanding you to do Alerts in regions you didn’t have unlocked via ‘red notification’.
  • Tweaked enemy explosion sounds.

Limbo Changes/Fixes:

• Sped up casting animation for Rift Surge.
  • Fixed issues with the Limbo Theorem quest inbox not automatically appearing.
  • Stalker ability cancel ability can close rifts. Prevents people from just using Banish or Tear in Space to avoid being hurt by the Stalker.
  • Fixed issues with Void laser and Ice traps affecting Limbo while Rift Walk is active.
  • Fixed issues with Limbo dropping items like the datamass while activating Rift Walk potentially losing them forever.

Controller & Binding Changes/Fixes:

• Fixed a controller issue where certain face buttons weren't working as expected in conjunction with the Power Menu modifier, particularly when those face buttons were bound to Sprint or Sprint/Run or Place Marker.
  • Fixed an issue where players could not rebind the controls for Move Up / Down (mostly used in Archwing missions). This is in response to a lot of players not liking the default (Space/Ctrl) or getting confused by not being able to use CROUCH consistently (some were saying that toggle crouch worked, while hold crouch didn't - in actual fact neither were true, but the default for toggle crouch is the same as the default for Down (Ctrl)).
  • Removing the ‘Power Menu’ binding for Keyboard and Mouse, as this context action is redundant for a Keyboard and Mouse layout.

Fixes:

• Fixed an issue with the UI Rewards screen displaying levelled up mods as rewards.
  • Fixed an issue with Nikana weapons using the wrong animation for jump slams.
  • Fixed an issue with Nightmare Rescue Alerts giving out additional mods.
  • Fixed an issue with Syndicate Standing/Reputation varying if you had fewer weapons in your loadout at end of mission.
  • Fixed an issue with all ability icons not being the same size.
  • Fixed issues with things spawning in the environment in Archwing missions.
  • Fixed issues with the skybox in on the Europa Ice Planet tileset.
  • Fixed AI not spawning when idling at Interception points.
  • Fixed issues with unsightly leg animations while using directional air attacks.
  • Fixed Quest blueprints being purchasable multiple times.
  • Fixed Grineer Drahk Masters stolen weapon having an incorrect drop type if he is killed with the Glaive with the stolen weapon is in the air.
  • Fixed an issue with names in Clan profile dioramas not being in the same order as the Warframes.
  • Fixed issues with Mirage’s Eclipse ability not correctly working with the Edo Chest armor.
  • Fixed issues with missing Archwing sound effects when joining a mission in progress.
  • Fixed several game freezes and crashes.

"Fixed an issue where players could not rebind the controls for Move Up / Down (mostly used in Archwing missions). This is in response to a lot of players not liking the default (Space/Ctrl) or getting confused by not being able to use CROUCH consistently (some were saying that toggle crouch worked, while hold crouch didn't - in actual fact neither were true, but the default for toggle crouch is the same as the default for Down (Ctrl))."

THANK YOU, omg, you have no idea how annoying this was...

Edited by Sparda013

• Fixed an issue where players could not rebind the controls for Move Up / Down (mostly used in Archwing missions). This is in response to a lot of players not liking the default (Space/Ctrl) or getting confused by not being able to use CROUCH consistently (some were saying that toggle crouch worked, while hold crouch didn't - in actual fact neither were true, but the default for toggle crouch is the same as the default for Down (Ctrl)).

It's about time!!!

But this was changed because people weren't liking it or got confused? So what you're saying is its our fault it had to be changed cause we didn't like it, not the fact it was ignoring our preferred keybindings in the first place. (Probably just a poor choice of wording, but doesn't sound nice nonetheless) 

Was doing the defense for the Physique mod and while we were doing that alert mission, we got the message that this update was coming soon. After we finished the alert succesfully, i got the message "cannot update information" (or something like that). I had looted 1 new mod i hadnt seen before so i checked recent mods and indeed, i had not gotten it... (it was a common mod, so i am sure i will get it soon enough, just wanted to let you people know this happend)

Thank you DE. 

Also would the appropriate team be willing to look into some of the bugs with the Halikar? 

I've noticed that if you're not "maining" it you don't do the directional air attacks, and the explosion at times will not damage enemies or apply knockdown effects.

Also the homing coding looks to be a bit wonky, as it tends to go after the dead bodies of enemies if thrown immediately after they've died.