[DE]Rebecca

Hotfix 15.0.6

is our mastery points still screwed up because there was no mention of it being fixed and after archwing they fluctauted like crazy

• Upvote 12

I love you devs! keep up the good work! So far I like Update 15 and it's contents but I have to say.

IfcHfI2.png

Edited by Monsterwithin
  • Upvote 32

Players affected by the Fireball/Freeze/Venom/Smite Augments will now see a visual effect

-----

lol players actually got those mods already?

• Upvote 31

LTus1bZ.png

Thank you for the random environ spawn fix =)

Edited by Perral
  • Upvote 2

Will this allow controller folks to have their left bumper use their power instead of making them go down? Because that would be SUPER.

• Upvote 4

"Fixed an issue where players could not rebind the controls for Move Up / Down (mostly used in Archwing missions). This is in response to a lot of players not liking the default (Space/Ctrl) or getting confused by not being able to use CROUCH consistently (some were saying that toggle crouch worked, while hold crouch didn't - in actual fact neither were true, but the default for toggle crouch is the same as the default for Down (Ctrl))."

THANK YOU, omg, you have no idea how annoying this was...

Edited by Sparda013
  • Upvote 3

• Fixed an issue where players could not rebind the controls for Move Up / Down (mostly used in Archwing missions). This is in response to a lot of players not liking the default (Space/Ctrl) or getting confused by not being able to use CROUCH consistently (some were saying that toggle crouch worked, while hold crouch didn't - in actual fact neither were true, but the default for toggle crouch is the same as the default for Down (Ctrl)).

It's about time!!!

But this was changed because people weren't liking it or got confused? So what you're saying is its our fault it had to be changed cause we didn't like it, not the fact it was ignoring our preferred keybindings in the first place. (Probably just a poor choice of wording, but doesn't sound nice nonetheless) 

is our mastery points still screwed up because there was no mention of it being fixed and after archwing they fluctauted like crazy

Thats all I care about 

• Upvote 5

So wait, 

You just FIXED the "non-mirrored movement control scheme in Archwing missions"?! 

I'm about to cry if this is true. Because....because....

Someone hold me. 

Was doing the defense for the Physique mod and while we were doing that alert mission, we got the message that this update was coming soon. After we finished the alert succesfully, i got the message "cannot update information" (or something like that). I had looted 1 new mod i hadnt seen before so i checked recent mods and indeed, i had not gotten it... (it was a common mod, so i am sure i will get it soon enough, just wanted to let you people know this happend)

• Upvote 1

Thank you DE. 

Also would the appropriate team be willing to look into some of the bugs with the Halikar? 

I've noticed that if you're not "maining" it you don't do the directional air attacks, and the explosion at times will not damage enemies or apply knockdown effects.

Also the homing coding looks to be a bit wonky, as it tends to go after the dead bodies of enemies if thrown immediately after they've died.

• Upvote 1