Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Hotfix 15.0.6

[DE]Rebecca

all the archwings and weapons excluding the start greatsword dont use energy colors you select

also noticed in the profile view the clan/affiliation box always says that the person is unaffiliated/no clan, checked some clan members

Edited by -Ignis_Fatuus-

Controller & Binding Changes/Fixes:

• Fixed a controller issue where certain face buttons weren't working as expected in conjunction with the Power Menu modifier, particularly when those face buttons were bound to Sprint or Sprint/Run or Place Marker.
  • Fixed an issue where players could not rebind the controls for Move Up / Down (mostly used in Archwing missions). This is in response to a lot of players not liking the default (Space/Ctrl) or getting confused by not being able to use CROUCH consistently (some were saying that toggle crouch worked, while hold crouch didn't - in actual fact neither were true, but the default for toggle crouch is the same as the default for Down (Ctrl)).

This. Thank you. You have heard my pleas!

Mirage clones have graphics issues:

When you aim at one of your clones it doesnt disappear at all, now they are "less visible" but their silhouette is still there, it doesnt happens before this hotfix.

Another thing i tested with the clones, some weapons seems to disappear when you aim at your clones but others dont, as an example atterax and despair can be seen through your clones floating there but nikana and marelok complete disappear when you aim at the clones.

Pretty hard to explain, i made this video before this hotfix and you can see atterax and despair floating, i should be make another video showing nikana and marelok but i didnt have more time to do it.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fcoAUg3Q2gk

And you guys should tweak a bit the directional melee attacks of hysteria, is nearly impossible to hit anything, it needs a better hitbox or overall all directional melee attacks.

So... as has been mentioned, what affects the syndicate points now? I appreciated that having a lower conclave score meant better rewards, but perhaps an in-depth discussion (or outright saying it) on the matter would be ideal. Edit: Getting only low, double digit reputation makes me feel like I'm doing something wrong.

Edited by AandOE