Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Hotfix 15.0.6

[DE]Rebecca

For those wondering if this hotfix fixes the crash after killing 1 enemy in the archwing section.

It doesn't

waiting for update 15.0.7

HOWEVER, the mission can be done if you are not the host

DE, the crash might be related to hosting issues.

Edited by KIREEKPSO

It's about time!!!

But this was changed because people weren't liking it or got confused? So what you're saying is its our fault it had to be changed cause we didn't like it, not the fact it was ignoring our preferred keybindings in the first place. (Probably just a poor choice of wording, but doesn't sound nice nonetheless) 

Doesnt sound "insulting" at all

But more importantly, who cares, a change was made and it's generally well-received, so win-win lol

Fixed an issue with Syndicate Standing/Reputation varying if you had fewer weapons in your loadout at end of mission.

what exactly does this mean? Can we bring full loadouts and get as much rep as we were when only bringing a warframe and one weapon?

pretty sure it means u will get much less standings. it was not "normal" to get that many standings with one weapon equiped

Ok, sorry I misread the Archwing part. 

As far as rebinding in general, that issue is still not fixed. My movement controls are as follows and do not respond whatsoever during the actual Archwing mission:

-Sprint/Roll: Spacebar

-Jump: Left Shift

-Toggle Crouch: X

This was tested right after the implementation of this patch.

Please DE I cannot, I repeat, I cannot use the default control scheme because I've always played games with that sort of custom control change. I want to play Archwing and I can't. This does upset me and I hope you guys can get to the bottom of this. Please.

If not- 

I guess I'll have to wait while everyone else is having fun with the new update.

P.S. I know this isn't very relevant, but if I had a Razer Keyboard this would not even be a issue. I would just use Razer Synapse to rebind the keys to what I like. But unfortunately I cannot afford such a keyboard right now. Anyway, DE is you see this at all, thanks for ANY attempt you make at fixing this issue. Also I still await "Wrymius". :D

Edited by Infinitoar

I still can't play, always crashes, and a few BSOD. This game even before U15 used too many memory, but now - eats my system like giant three-headed dog.

So, now I still not got wings, I still can't pass no one mission, even on Liset game works unstable and always crashes.

I mean, still waiting for fixes, DE, still waiting...

...I think, no candies for someone in this year...

tx - would be nice to have a sort of "LFG", or searching games in progress - "Defend" / "Exterminate", etc - like the actual implementation of "quest"/"Alert", etc. - a very very nice feature!! GREAT GAME!!

(and: (let me dreaming....) let us tweak more the ui - dmg-numbers, placeholders 4 map, etc)

Edited by Headshock