Hotfix 15.0.6

[DE]Rebecca

15.0.1 - "Insufficient video memory" BSOD

15.0.2 - "Insufficient video memory" BSOD

15.0.3 - "Insufficient video memory" BSOD

15.0.4 - "Unable to create render, insufficient video memory" BSOD

15.0.5 - "Unable to create render, insufficient video memory" no BSOD

15.0.6 - "Unable to create render, insufficient video memory" no BSOD

so basically has been always like that, only thing it changes is the error messages nothing else

tx - would be nice to have a sort of "LFG", or searching games in progress - "Defend" / "Exterminate", etc - like the actual implementation of "quest"/"Alert", etc. - a very very nice feature!! GREAT GAME!!

(and: (let me dreaming....) let us tweak more the ui - dmg-numbers, placeholders 4 map, etc)

ps - another minimap 4 archewing? (a "3d-like" minmap)? aahahhhhhhhhh.....yesssss.....

Getting better but Limbo is still going to need a lot of work.

Limbo seems to me NOT to be "party-friendly" warframe - it's really a "lone-wolf"-one: phasealk, and get them one by one (for example)- atm i used often the phasewalk to revive, but the "bubble"....they HATE u i u put it on - also if u banish an enemy noone can touch it...mmmmh!?! ^^

I'd like to point out.... somehow a stealth fix snuck in!!! Prior to this hotfix when using my nikana equiped with stylish dangly on Rhino, said dangly was pleasingly "erect". Now post hotfix it now simply dangles, as properly intended, but sadly rather limply.

This is an outrage! First you take away Eboron's "kilt" issues, and now this.... is there no end!

(seriously thanks, great work you guys, but really stop take'n away my silly bits!! :P)

I hope they will fix the Bugs in Archwing Interception soon.

For example:
- After Host Migration - The new Host is underneath the Map and has 6 Points to Defend (B and D twice)
- Some Enemies are invisible for Clients
- and Game Crashes somewhere between Wave 7-10 (maybe fixed now)

This Hotfix is nice though, thanks DE

is our mastery points still screwed up because there was no mention of it being fixed and after archwing they fluctauted like crazy

this ^ really needs to be fixed. there is a random fix that OCCASIONALLY works but it shouldn't be necessary in the first place.