Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Hotfix 15.0.6

[DE]Rebecca

After this hotfix I can finally play.

Only within the Liset.

For FIVE whole minutes.

It may seem not much, but it's five minutes more than the previous login crash, and this is the first hotfix which actually did something for me.

Keep it going

Seriously need to stop favoring the stalker. Does this mean he can dispel debuffs on himself? It's bad enough he can get rid of Iron skin and blessing (before it was nerfed to almost useless for the cost in power), but can he get out of the rift himself or just get your allies out that were sent there? Can he dispel Limbo's Ult?

Seriously need to stop favoring the stalker. Does this mean he can dispel debuffs on himself? It's bad enough he can get rid of Iron skin and blessing (before it was nerfed to almost useless for the cost in power), but can he get out of the rift himself or just get your allies out that were sent there? Can he dispel Limbo's Ult?

Dude, I (and many other people) kill the Stalker in under 5 seconds. That buff was pretty called for.

My Dragon Nikana one hits him.

Heck I am sure a lot of my melee weapons can nearly kill him in 3 hits.

before the hotfix i had bearly any disconection but now i need to either be the host or play alone to stop being disconnect.Other than that some enemies still get stuck invisible enemies killing and taking tower is still out there (he work with the stalker i am sure of that)

Power is useless against Stalker that's why. It's part of it's personnality. You can't kill him with warframe, only weapons.

before the hotfix i had bearly any disconection but now i need to either be the host or play alone to stop being disconnect.Other than that some enemies still get stuck invisible enemies killing and taking tower is still out there (he work with the stalker i am sure of that)

Still having that same problem, Before U15 was a bit of lag spikes here and there but when it came out... well the game goes potatoe, and not the good potatoe

"Unable to create render, insufficient video memory" when the F*** they fix this

Check if you're using DX11 or not. If you are using it then swap to DX10. I was getting the "Insufficient video memory" error when using DX11 so I swapped to DX10 and it works fine now.

Can u please fix the invisible enemies on archwings Interception missions for the ones that are not the host, and the enemies taking control of a tower when traveling around the map to another tower at super speed? Is impossible to take down until they slows down!! The enemies must stay closer to the tower >.< 
I love archwing exterminate and sabotage, but i really hate the Interseptions.
And the requeriments for high rank in the syndicates are insane for people who play free >.<

PD: Put Archwing mods on the Interception rewards!! D:
Edited by Drakoniz