Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Psa: You Dont Know It, But You Need Hyperion Thrusters

Abenoki

But nobody here has mentioned...

Archwing speed is affected by your warframes base movespeed. As well as the fact that all aura's work in space, including sprint boost...

Which means bringing a Loki into space with 4 sprint boosts (i've tried it) you physically can't run trench runs because you WILL crash into walls if you try to boost.

With hyperion thrusters, 4X sprint boost and Loki, you have that base movespeed of 1.25 + 67.5% movespeed. When we crashed into a wall at top speed, we rebounded... 400 metre's. Also it takes about 300 metre's to slow down at that speed.

If you have hyperion thrusters, and a couple friends with sprint boost, you NEED to try this. It is the absolute most beautifully ridiculous thing you will EVER see.

Archwing speed is affected by your warframes base movespeed. As well as the fact that all aura's work in space, including sprint boost...

Which means bringing a Loki into space with 4 sprint boosts (i've tried it) you physically can't run trench runs because you WILL crash into walls if you try to boost.

With hyperion thrusters, 4X sprint boost and Loki, you have that base movespeed of 1.25 + 67.5% movespeed. When we crashed into a wall at top speed, we rebounded... 400 metre's. Also it takes about 300 metre's to slow down at that speed.

If you have hyperion thrusters, and a couple friends with sprint boost, you NEED to try this. It is the absolute most beautifully ridiculous thing you will EVER see.

Put a rush mod.

It is ludicrous :p

Why use Loki when you can use rhino prime and an arcane vanguard helm and still have decent hp/armor/shields with the same top speed?

i use zephyr, and i have to say  that using the thrusters with her is well worht it but i have yet to get loki so i think i might grind for him now to just get that extra speed xD

Why use Loki when you can use rhino prime and an arcane vanguard helm and still have decent hp/armor/shields with the same top speed?

It's not for the legitimacy of how valid it would be in actual missions. It's simply for being absolutely ridiculous because it's fun, and Loki has the top speed. Obviously if you had 3 other teammates you would bring something like steel charge or rejuvenate instead of sprint boost.

It's not for the legitimacy of how valid it would be in actual missions. It's simply for being absolutely ridiculous because it's fun, and Loki has the top speed. Obviously if you had 3 other teammates you would bring something like steel charge or rejuvenate instead of sprint boost.

<o< what about zephyr?

Just played Lvl 30 Volt with maxed Rush, Stamina and lvl 16 Thruster in a sabotage mission ... HOLEY SMOKES!

I now have a GinsuFrame - flying with an axe this hot rod is faster than bullets (almost)

No wonder the Sentients were trashed!