Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Arcane Helmets

(PSN)thekingofallgame

thats y i said most warframes have some kind arcane helmet but @ least for them we got chances to get them but the new warframes dont have any and we didnt have a chance so all i am saying is since DE gave us a chance in the first place they should for the new warframe. it should be like last chance for any arcanes(but dont want all just mirage and limbo for u15). and come on who wouldnt like an over powered marige build.

Edited by (PS4)thekingofallgame

thats y i said most warframes have some kind arcane helmet but @ least for them we got chances to get them but the new warframes dont have any and we didnt have a chance so all i am saying is since DE gave us a chance in the first place they should for the new warframe. it should be like last chance for any arcanes(but dont want all just mirage and limbo for u15). and come on who wouldnt like an over powered marige build.

then a year later someone will say the exact thing your saying now.

the body's already buried in the backyard,let's leave it there.

Edited by LostCody

DE got rid of Arcane helmets being the norm for a reason. They stopped making them on new frames since Nekros for a reason. The only reason current arcane helms were not changed to be cosmetic only is DE knew the outrage it would cause.