Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

~[Warframe Ideas: Light, Dark, Dps Healer Leach/vampire/frame!]~

xXHaromanXx

Okay so here are some ideas for some new frames let me know what your thoughts are!!

* Light Frame
1) Scorch- Shoots a ball of light at an enemy dealing decent damage (fire damage)

2) Piercing Hope- Shoots a ray (or cone)  of pure light in the direction she is aiming that pierces through lined up enemies dealing some nice damage 

3) Purification/Dispel- Frame kneels to the ground and upon touching the ground a pool of light forms over an area dealing AOE DOT to all who enter the area.

4) Nova- the frame calls down a mini burning sun that strikes the area dealing large AOE damage and stuns when it hits

*Dark Frame

1) Shadow Ball- Shoots a ball of darkness at an enemy that sucks it into a black hole killing weak enmeies instantly and sucking stronger enemies in never to return

2) Shadow Mail\Shadow Cloak- Cloaks the frame in total darkness allowing him to absorb all damage for a period of time, (or something like iron skin)

3) Shadow Spikes- spikes of pure darkness shoot up from the ground dealing AOE damage

4) Black Hole\Absolute Zero\Abyss- Creates a black hole (Similar to ability number 1 but much larger, also similar to Nova) that sucks everything into it (Like vabuans vortex) however it crushes weak enemies and those who aren't killed are sucked in and never return.

* DeathknightVampiric\Demonic frame

1) Leach- Tags a target or targets and leaches large sums of health from it or them over time

2) Offerings of Blood- Sacrifices some health in order to restore the health and shields of his allies

3) Sacrificial Pawn\Double Edged Blade- Targets an enemy and "Links" the enemy to the caster resulting in the enemy taking all damage or healing that caster would normaly take, the tagged enemy or ally, takes instead.

4) Ultimate Sacrifice- Drains the life of those around him in a large AOE dealing large sums of damage quickly to enemies while restoring health shields and mana of his allies and himself. (basically consumes those around him to restore himself and his team)

( Dark frame kinda whated it to be like a gravity\blackhole frame or maybe a pure darkness EVIL frame, the vampire frame I would LOVE to see do like AOE Damgae, healing like consuming enemies to replenish himself and his team I don't really know just some ideas let me know what you guys think??)

Edited by xXHaromanXx

Look, I know Warframe is getting more and more ridiculous with our Birthday Party Magician frames, Clown frames, and even a freaking pirate frame, but this seems more suitable for a JRPG than Warframe. So while nice concepts, I feel it is not really appropriate.

Look, I know Warframe is getting more and more ridiculous with our Birthday Party Magician frames, Clown frames, and even a freaking pirate frame, but this seems more suitable for a JRPG than Warframe. So while nice concepts, I feel it is not really appropriate.

I couldn't have said it better.

First off I totally read the title as Larck XD

second. the devs can do whatever they want. Limbo fits perfectly style wise in Warframe so dose Mirage, and even though I hate to say it Hydroid dose as well. Personally I think Limbo fits in way more then even Vauban. And a Vampire frame is perfectly plausible. 

Not really a VAMPIRE frame but a I guess... parasite..leach...I don't know I just called it a "vampire frame" due to his nature of stealing the life force of those around him to restore the life force of allies that's the concept I would like call it whatever you want I just thought "vampire" Fit that bill xD ya know what I mean? Maybe call it a whitch doctor, or a freaking Deathknight, I dunno xD there a DEATHKNIGHT now THAT fits the bill of warframe and tenno ways!

Yes! Something like Typhus!! But I mean just that awesome idea of consuming those around him to restore and replenish his team I LOVE that. Massive AOE's dealing lots of damage and then healing teammates? Heck yeah that would TOTALLY be my frame!

(Also how do I quote people's posts?)