Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Graphics Bug

Tubsie

Interesting, I have a Geforce 560 GTX Ti with the latest drivers, I will log in right now and see if I have any issues like this. 

Also, well, nevermind, I was going to move this to PC Beta Bugs ----> Performance, or Art and animation, but technically it could fall under either.  So I am just going to leave it here.

on second thought, I think I will move it to performance as this has to be a tech issue.  Not an art/animation glitch.

I've been getting this too as of now!

I've turned on Local Reflections and it happens. When I turn it off it fixes it.

Before:

jLYFrrQ.jpg

After:

wo32jys.jpg

The severity of it varies from area to area. Some parts of the map are really bad. Some are alright.

I ran one mission with local reflections on. It was fine for a bit. Then when I got into the next T2 Survival it happened.

The last time it happened I went into a dojo. Then I restarted the client and it was fine again. Is this the same with you Tubsie?

Edited by Lilliannette

Well, at least I wasn't the only one with that problem. It freaked me out a bit at first because everything looked so trippy. It was like that for me for many missions, only way to make it go away was if i relogged, but still that was only temporary.

gwlC4nI.png

Haven't tried the local reflection thing, guess I should do that.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

I was encountering this twice now after picking up Warframe after U15 again. It appears randomly even mid-mission but stays until I restart the program.

GPU is a 560 Ti with latest drivers but I can't consistently replicate it to single out the issue by turning off options one at a time.

• 2 weeks later...

I'm getting this bug pretty often now too. Symptoms are the same as the above posters, along with a decrease in framerate.

Turning off local reflections solved the issue (sacrificing the usual prettiness though!)

Graphics: GTX 750

• 4 weeks later...

Hi all got this bug few weeks ago and solved with switching off "local reflection..." got it again starting today and i had to turn off both "local reflections" and "ambient occlusion" to solve it... :\ it's starting to be a bit annoying.
I didn't got drops in frame rates though...

Running on GTX 560ti