Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

If It Ain't Broke, Don't Fix It

Insidiatorii

In the past year or so I have been playing Warframe, On/off. Why? This is because of the things that DE decides to do with their new updates, now I can understand that they want to come up with something new, something fresh. Archwing, one of the biggest topics being discussed on the forums at this time, has been said to be a complete waste, and indeed it has. Warframe is definatly one of the best games I have ever played, I mean c'mon, we are Space Ninjas that can slice, slam and chop our way to victory through various maps and modes, but this gets repetitive. The game gets boring after playing it for a long time, until their is that "cool new wep!" that everyone wants to get. Instead of implementing a whole separate type of mini-game type thing into something that still needed work on, does it make sense? Like I said before, it could be just to give the players something new and fresh to play on, and this could also be the beginning of something amazing, or maybe it could lead the game headfirst into the ground. I'm not only going to talk about Archwing but also some other large topics I have seen. Some are, New Warframe abilities, RNG (includes mat. grind), Syndicates, Limbo, snipers, enhancement of blood and gore, bad UI, Dojos, and many, many more.

TL;DR (To Long; Didn't Read): Warframe was good, all it needed was a few tweeks and some nice new content that would interest us players without overwhelming us as well. Perhaps a few small updates every once-in-a-while?

As always feedback is welcome, CONSTRUCTIVE criticism will be noted!  

-Insidiatorii