Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Elevator Switch Blocked (Picture Link Included)

Front04

I was playing with my mate an alert mission with an (?) reward and on the way to extraction we see an elevator that we have to access, it was blocked by a huge block of somekind... we tried everything (slash dashing, putting a loki clone infront of the switch and switching places with the clone, but it didnt work due to "obstruction in the way" etc.) to get to the switch but to no avail and aborted the mission :(  .

http://cloud-2.steampowered.com/ugc/882979915513874899/FC94D981F440EDA5833E5A6369F504DAB7B672F5/

Hi,

I appreciate you taking the time to report this issue and I'm sorry to hear you had to abort your mission because of it.
Can you confirm for me that this mission took place on a spaceship? This will help us narrow down the possible tiles when we'll look into it.

Thanks!

Hi,

I appreciate you taking the time to report this issue and I'm sorry to hear you had to abort your mission because of it.

Can you confirm for me that this mission took place on a spaceship? This will help us narrow down the possible tiles when we'll look into it.

Thanks!

It was a spaceship