Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Integrating Archwing Gameplay With Original

Syzodia

This may seem far-fetched, but would it at all be possible to integrate BOTH archwing and the original warframe gameplay into one mission?

Kind of like the archwing quest in a way...

Some examples:

-Using archwing to actually land onto a planet/ship/void before starting the mission from there (Perhaps the liset's cloaking randomly malfunctioned at one point?)

-Using archwing to extract because Ordis is busy running diagnostics for the cloaking failure.

-Using archwing to travel from a corpus fleet to a grineer fleet in invasion missions or vice-versa

-Using archwing for an early extraction after a sabotage mission (in regular gameplay) triggers imminent self-destruction of the ship; break out of a window?

I remember seeing a devstream where they said that's how Archwing missions would start. Aboard a Corpus vessel, gets randomly invaded by Grineer, breaks apart, fly out and Archwing. I hope this wasn't scrapped, because I really liked that little cinematic that played during the Archwing quest where you and your cell fly out of the ship. Maybe it'll come back when the Balor Formian missions make their debut?

I remember seeing a devstream where they said that's how Archwing missions would start. Aboard a Corpus vessel, gets randomly invaded by Grineer, breaks apart, fly out and Archwing. I hope this wasn't scrapped, because I really liked that little cinematic that played during the Archwing quest where you and your cell fly out of the ship. Maybe it'll come back when the Balor Formian missions make their debut?

That is how it started.

This may seem far-fetched, but would it at all be possible to integrate BOTH archwing and the original warframe gameplay into one mission?

Kind of like the archwing quest in a way...

Some examples:

-Using archwing to actually land onto a planet/ship/void before starting the mission from there (Perhaps the liset's cloaking randomly malfunctioned at one point?)

-Using archwing to extract because Ordis is busy running diagnostics for the cloaking failure.

-Using archwing to travel from a corpus fleet to a grineer fleet in invasion missions or vice-versa

-Using archwing for an early extraction after a sabotage mission (in regular gameplay) triggers imminent self-destruction of the ship; break out of a window?

With that said invasion needs that Archwing mix. It's simply perfect for it and same with Sabotage and perhaps other game modes. But there should always be those pure Archwing nodes.

And also being able to land by holding down X while on the ground in those nodes with Archwing in the mix.

So the Dev team better consider those cross overs, but keep those pure Archwing nodes for those "Warframe" Archwing builds.

Hell, you notice the defense pod moving from place to place, why not have the enemy trigger an explosion that sends the pod out into space and continue defense via Archwing and perhaps get back to a ship.

Plenty of opportunities.

So the Dev team better consider those cross overs, but keep those pure Archwing nodes for those "Warframe" Archwing builds.

Hell, you notice the defense pod moving from place to place, why not have the enemy trigger an explosion that sends the pod out into space and continue defense via Archwing and perhaps get back to a ship.

Plenty of opportunities.

Oh my god.

Archwing Crossover MOBILE DEFENSE???

HECK YEAH!

Archwing deception crossover could work too: the liset is unable to locate you because you've hijacked the navigation console of the ship so you must extract via archwing, to a place where the liset CAN navigate to you.