Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Nvidia Optimization?

Question

I'm wondering if anyone who uses a Nvidia Geforece GPU is having issues with random mass frame drops. I've had them ever since Update 14 first came out. Is it just me or did DE not optimize Warframe for Nvidia GPUs? I used to be able to run at a constant 100fps no matter what my settings... Now I randomly spike down to 8, it's really annoying and just want to know.. Is there a planned optimization or is my  GPU faulty? 

5 answers to this question

Quick question, do you have V-Sync; On, Auto, or Off? If you have it On or Auto, then I had a pretty similar situation you are going through right now about three weeks ago. You can read my thread here: https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/322336-frequent-low-fps-occurrences-mid-to-high-end-hardware

If you want a fix, then go to my last post on the thread, link: https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/322336-frequent-low-fps-occurrences-mid-to-high-end-hardware/?p=3670386

If you want a summary of my thread, then turn off V-Sync and find a program to limit your FPS. I use RadeonPro and you should be able to use it also, even though you have a Nvidia GPU.

However, if you have never had V-Sync On or Auto, then you could read all of my posts on my thread as I try to go into some detail about my issue and I've tried various things before I found a true fix.

Best of luck! It took me almost a week to find a 99% fix for my issue. Hopefully DE finally fixes this.

I'm wondering if anyone who uses a Nvidia Geforece GPU is having issues with random mass frame drops. I've had them ever since Update 14 first came out. Is it just me or did DE not optimize Warframe for Nvidia GPUs? I used to be able to run at a constant 100fps no matter what my settings... Now I randomly spike down to 8, it's really annoying and just want to know.. Is there a planned optimization or is my  GPU faulty? 

To nvidia control panel, Vsync, Adaptive... Done.! not on, not off, Adaptive Vsync.

But it will be great if you post the gtx serie... 

Regards.