Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

U.15 Has Made Warframe Very Unstable. De, Next Update Has To An Optimization Update.

__Kanade__

I'm being hit hard with extremely long load times, so long that if I'm in a team, the other players have already loaded the next game before I have finished loading and sent back to my ship, when this happens, my controls stop working and I can't hit escape to leave the game, I have t wait until they finish the mission.

I've been with Warframe since U.6 and it was always a smooth game. Now these updates are just cluster fcks that's making it more and more unplayable with each new update.

PBR is going to kill it and will force me to stop playing this game. I will be the first to say that I am NOT looking forward to the PBR add ins.

You need to focus heavily on optimizing everything in the game so far for the next update DE.

Edited by __Kanade__

I believe they are doing just that at this very moment.  And if I understood Steve correctly in the last DevStream, physics-based rendering worked just fine on much older processors than most of us are using.

In spite of the shaky start with U15, I, for one, am optimistic. 

The game takes forever to load (2-5mins) after logging into the game, as well the loading times to the missions is wild because everyone would be running thru the map before I even get to it and just like Gold Hunter said, everyone would be gone and out of the group by the time I get to be back on my ship and I was the one of the people that helped finish out the mission. (Meaning: I was standing there at the end while others tried to find it with the time counting down.) The game play itself though is fine, just the loading of anything seems bunk.

i have problems with physX (disabled and can't enable it) , performance issues in general, like many others. Imo the pre U12 was a much better game..and never ever had any issues, a very stable gameplay. i do hope they fix this great game, because a lot of people don't fell like playing it anymore.