Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Started A Warframe Channel On Youtube

ozkaze

Hi everyone my name is ozkaze and i have started a warframe channel to share my knowledge by creating tutorials and also talking about future devstreams and updates that come out, please check out my latest video and you will also have a chance to win a 100 plat, enjoy :)

Gonna be critical for a bit here.

Get rid of the obnoxious intro music imo (you might like it and think it's cool, but not everyone will and can be immediately offputting. You have 1-2 seconds to get someone's attention and make them stay, don't waste that with an intro that can be hit or miss). Personally I can't stand intros that are longer than about 5 seconds, it's just wasted time for me however short it is. I want the video to get straight to the point. Or at least get to talking. Voice audio (but the audio in general) was way too loud for me and only appeared on the right side. Had volume set at 25-50%. I am using headphones.

Honestly couldn't watch past 30 or so seconds because of these things. In the end I could lower the volume further so what you want to do with that is up to you. Obviously factor in feedback from others, but voice only audible in the right speaker is a deal breaker for me.

I'm sure you'll get these things ironed out if you are serious about doing the youtube thing.

Edited by Seraphyx

no i appreciate the feedback ill admit i am having problems with the audio with my video editor but will play around and see what i can do also its hard to make videos that everyone likes but will certainly look into shrinking the intro

no i appreciate the feedback ill admit i am having problems with the audio with my video editor but will play around and see what i can do also its hard to make videos that everyone likes but will certainly look into shrinking the intro

Well making videos everyone is going to like is basically impossible, but you want to maximize the amount of people that do like it.

Again this is just my opinion on the matter, I don't like intros at all. Yeah some of them are cool but it gets old after a while, for me anyway.

Starting out you might get a bunch of negativity, it's far easier to go out of your way to comment on something when you don't like it. So just be aware of that and take everything with a grain of salt. Ignore any insults in the comments and look for feedback in them that you might be able to use to improve if you find that you agree with the criticism. If you can't find anything useful then just ignore it, it's useless.

Edited by Seraphyx