Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Looking For Avid Warframers!

Merfs

Hello, looking for players to play with. Been playing solo too long and its getting too me. I'm MR 7 so im not exactly new, but still slightly being held back from higher content due to lack of certain mods. Moreless looking for players who just want to play the game, clear worlds, do defenses, farm stuff, just play the game and have fun. I play quite often just about every day at random hours throughout the day, but consistently. Just want to make friends and have fun!  OwO

IGN: Merfs

You should really join a clan, the game will change completely if you are accustomed to play solo, maybe something not to big to start. It will help with the boreness problem and if they are nice people (which there's always at least some in every clan) they can take you to missions you can't do on your own.

That's the best advice I can give you.

I've already joined a clan and not much changed, i ask alot if people want to join but usually get no replies or offers, and its quite a big clan. Maybe just unlucky though idk, i think its better to try and find individual players with my same goal in the game. Thanks for the advice though.