Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Ideas For Bosses

SpectreRaider

For Eris: My idea would be a tenno that had become an infected. It would look like a tenno but it has infected bits and pieces, it would have mostly toxic and gas elemental damage skills and it would be awesome if it can parkour and stuff.

For Pluto: lets admit the pluto boss is just a recycled Black Moa but what if it was diffrent robot altogether. my idea is a starcraft-goliath kind a robot. it would be as big as the jackal and the skills of the Amubulas could still fit it. A fire ring, no problem. a pull , let's give it a hand that looks a magnet. machineguns, give it 2 in the shoulder that can be destroyed. this i believe would make a good corpus end boss.

For Mars.Like above Nef anyo is just an orange and big crewman. but how about we give him an exoskeleton like thing, those things that you see in sci-fi movies for carrying cargo, it would give more of a challenge as we have to aim at him (manning the cockpit)and we can shoot the legs to let him stagger and allow melee weapons to reach him. This would present more of a challenge

This is just opinions and i hope DE would make changes to the boss to present more of a challenge

It's still a matter of debate whether or not Tenno can actually suffer Technocyte infection, so the first one might just have to be some sort of "super-predator" type Infested- something built like a Xenomorph with agility that puts the Jackals and the Tenno to shame.

We already have too many quadrupedal Corpus proxies; I still like the notion of a Super-Moa, I just imagine it should have a modified design beyond a simple recolor. Maybe a more armored look, like that suggested "Riot Moa" that ended up in the concept art?

I'm pretty sure plans are already in place for a Nef Anyo rework.

eris gets the j-2k golem already so dont worry about eris and YES THEY SAID IT THEMSELVES NO ARGUING

btw tenno are infested already

Derf Anyo is also being worked on

and yes tyl regor also gets a rework

and yes we should designate this thread to the pluto boss and change the thread title and delete all of our previous not to the pluto boss designated comments and sentences and never speak of those again

It's still a matter of debate whether or not Tenno can actually suffer Technocyte infection, so the first one might just have to be some sort of "super-predator" type Infested- something built like a Xenomorph with agility that puts the Jackals and the Tenno to shame.

We already have too many quadrupedal Corpus proxies; I still like the notion of a Super-Moa, I just imagine it should have a modified design beyond a simple recolor. Maybe a more armored look, like that suggested "Riot Moa" that ended up in the concept art?

I'm pretty sure plans are already in place for a Nef Anyo rework.

After playing Alien: Isolation, I have to say a 'predator vs predator' style fight would be fantastic. Most of the bosses feel like you're an agile warrior taking down a much bigger, but much tankier and clumsy foe. Having to fight someone who's just as good at hunting foes down as you? That would change the game.

I imagine a boss that actually begins right at the beginning of a stage. If you were playing 1 player, he would confront you directly. However, if you were playing 2+, he'd only come out and plink at you, before running off, and you and a teammate would have to corner him.

Of course, that means a LOT of programming, and something that challenging would mean bigger rewards, but hey, we're talking endgame here, so that's precisely what this game needs.