Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

New Idea For 24 Hour Alerts And A General Query.

ShatteredSilence

So as per title, would the addition of rare mods such as Firestorm, Bite or Crimson Dervish into  24 hour alerts that follows devstreams/ prime times as an additional alert be helpful for those who are cursed with poor RNG? The sheer number of rare alerts would of course present another layer of RNG, but the novelty behind potentially getting a mod that you are missing would be especially helpful. 

What are your thoughts?

On another note, would maxing Heavy Caliber be worth it?

I don't think it would be a good idea.

All the traders would rage, all the people who await a devstream potato would also rage for not getting it.

If you're REALLY being trolled by RNGsus just sell some prime gear and buy the elusive mod. I don't think they're THAT expensive.

PS.

A while ago we had a spam of alerts with rare mods, including all you've mentioned. That usually helps the unlucky folks out.

Edited by Shifted

I don't think it would be a good idea.

All the traders would rage, all the people who await a devstream potato would also rage for not getting it.

If you're REALLY being trolled by RNGsus just sell some prime gear and buy the elusive mod. I don't think they're THAT expensive.

PS.

A while ago we had a spam of alerts with rare mods, including all you've mentioned. That usually helps the unlucky folks out.

I was among those lucky enough to snatch up those mods. But I see your point, giving out mods out of thin air would break trading.

On another note, would maxing Heavy Caliber be worth it?

If you have nothing better to level, sure.  It worth noting though that you can take another Rare mod to 9 for the cost of taking Heavy Caliber from 9 to 10 so you might want to save the cores for Bite or a new archwing mod.