Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

My Sahasa Captures Vip's!

(PSN)redman74

I was running a few T1 + T2 Captures looking for Prime parts and my trusty Sahasa, Ares, would pin the VIP down. It was a surprise at first. I thought I had the wrong kubrow. Then once I capture the downed VIP my Sahasa starts digging, I shrug, and move on to next target thinking Ares glitched out on me.

Then he does it on the next VIP. I extract, rinse and repeat. Ares repeatedly held down VIPs.

I have read on the wiki that this will happen when they cannot kill bosses/assassins outright with Ferocity. I don't run Captures a lot so have not seen this happen before.

I have a Sunika as well but after seeing Ares in action tonight I am beginning to think my Sunika will be in permanent stasis.

Anybody else having this happen? (I read another post saying they patched it out but I am unsure what exactly they patched out now)

Yep. Sahasa will tackle bosses and capture targets. Sunika's special ability is only good for nabbing capture targets. 

That said, Sahasa and Sunika both share the Ferocity ability (Sunika's just has a different name) so they're both capable of tackling boss enemies and such.