Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

What Should I Use To Do Archwing Interception On Uranus?

Sarmon

Question

My current loadout is the following

Zephyr with 1k shields and health and max flow

Odanata lvl 22 with max shields and armor mods [i have a lot of free capacity but no other mods]

Imperator with maxed fire rate, maxed damage and maxed toxic damage mods

Veritux with max damage mod and some electric damage

Even with all of this the Uranus interception is a complete nightmare with everyone being downed in the first three minutes.

What else should I get and where should I farm it?

8 answers to this question

My current loadout is the following

Zephyr with 1k shields and health and max flow

Odanata lvl 22 with max shields and armor mods [i have a lot of free capacity but no other mods]

Imperator with maxed fire rate, maxed damage and maxed toxic damage mods

Veritux with max damage mod and some electric damage

Even with all of this the Uranus interception is a complete nightmare with everyone being downed in the first three minutes.

What else should I get and where should I farm it?

Wait for tomorrow's hotfix. It should increase the droprates of Archwing mods by a good amount.

Wait for tomorrow's hotfix. It should increase the droprates of Archwing mods by a good amount.

Hopefully that indeed happens.

Still, I'm more interested in what I should be using rather than how often it drops. Once I know what I need to get, then I'll worry about how often it drops.

Make sure to equip the shield recharge mods on your frame, both the nightmare 80% one and normal uncommon 90% one. It will help you when you get overwhelmed and do evasive manuvers.

My main problem with Uranus though is stupid teammates who thinks they can ironskin face tank everything while rofl stomping the enemies and host migrations when the host dies less then a minute into the mission because above mentioned behaviour.

Make sure to equip the shield recharge mods on your frame, both the nightmare 80% one and normal uncommon 90% one. It will help you when you get overwhelmed and do evasive manuvers.

My main problem with Uranus though is stupid teammates who thinks they can ironskin face tank everything while rofl stomping the enemies and host migrations when the host dies less then a minute into the mission because above mentioned behaviour.

SO TRUE!

I've only heard that Health, shield, power and armor increase mods carry over.

Was I wrong? is there a list where I can find what mods do actually carry over?

Edited by Sarmon

I've only heard that Health, shield, power and armor increase mods carry over.

Was I wrong? is there a list where I can find what mods do actually carry over?

There was a thread about it yesterday about modding your frame correctly for Archwing, I cant find it now though....

Shield recharge, energy siphon and apparently stamina recharge also works