Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Loki Users

mystogan360

I didn't know this was one of loki's ability till i was just watching the vids on youtube but i have been wondering how i somehow just teleport to a random place or such during a mission. But apparently that is one of loki's ability which has actually gotten me killed quite a few times and f**king annoying. it would be great if they can somehow have the ability to teleport with an object rather than players because some #$&(% switched places with me while he was in the mid of 7 enemies. if you are gonna use that don't go off in front and get surrounded by enemies and switch places with players putting them in the middle of your mess. f**king sick of that S#&$, and to all loki players use the ability with some common sene before you press the designated number key. So warframe dev's if you can please make it possible for them to switch places with and object or just a less annoying way that would be great i for one think it would be nice if they are in the middle of enemies and they trade places with a explosive barrel and another player shoots it in the middle of the enemies that would cause a good amount of damage and a pretty sweet move at that...and that ladies(if there are any on here) and gentleman is my rant for the day.

Agreed it should remain. Most players don't grief it's normally players who have just got loki and are trying him out. This power should remain as it's really useful for a good team.

yea as i said in the post a good team can do good stuff with it but it just gets annoying at times

Yeah, I like it this way. Especially when some1 is afk on a boss stage :D

true

i don't use loki but its perfectly fine to me. my friend loves to troll me with that but he does help me kill the enemies after. and i do find it pretty funny especially when he is falling of an edge and switches with some random guy. XD. and switching it with objects wouldn't be any fun and that would make much more work for the DEV's for they will have to make the environment fully interactive so that you can actually move obects so that they can be Switch Tped